@PrinceLuenLeoncur

My girl would just be running as soon as an altercation started, that girls a w

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Clown Show, Pikabro and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Pikabro, RichardSpencel and 3 others
she'd give her life for BBC
Idk what’s going on wherever you’re from but in my country white is still on top, black guys only get black girls or bottom of the barrel white girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PointOfNoReturn and exo
Idk what’s going on wherever you’re from but in my country white is still on top, black guys only get black girls or bottom of the barrel white girls
whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

anyway this doesnt affect me since i live in a shithole without niggers. over for you though

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

anyway this doesnt affect me since i live in a shithole without niggers. over for you though
I envy you so much man. I’m chillin tho I’m good enough to get some myself, I’ll just have to hope the bbc plague doesn’t affect my girl if it does spread here but for now black guys get laughed at

Does anyone have an explanation for why blacks behave like this? I've never seen a white guy attack any black severely ,unprovoked, but have seen cases vice versa repeatedly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 18522 and 5 others
I envy you so much man. I’m chillin tho I’m good enough to get some myself, I’ll just have to hope the bbc plague doesn’t affect my girl if it does spread here but for now black guys get laughed at
they most definitely dont get laughed at, that would be indians

whole world is addicted to nigger culture already

That was pretty admirable of her.

The guys that harassed and attacked the couple later got arrested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Obito and Deleted member 30432
they most definitely dont get laughed at, that would be indians

whole world is addicted to nigger culture already
There are 6’4 black guys in my college class who get routinely shot down and only ever get play from girls of their own kind. White girls here almost only go for white guys, at least in my social circles

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 24410 and Blackgymmax
Does anyone have an explanation for why blacks behave like this? I've never seen a white guy attack any black severely unprovoked but have seen cases vice versa repeatedly.
Stop being racist

Whites have been killing black from forever, it's only right that blacks are being violent in the present

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordBBC, Kamui, RichardSpencel and 7 others
Does anyone have an explanation for why blacks behave like this? I've never seen a white guy attack any black severely ,unprovoked, but have seen cases vice versa repeatedly.
Idk, man.

I’ve had hood niggas threaten me bc I accidentally looked in their direction.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 32425, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
There are 6’4 black guys in my college class who get routinely shot down and only ever get play from girls of their own kind. White girls here almost only go for white guys, at least in my social circles
Then the few white girls who fuck niggers must be really upfront about it because tiktok is full of this pairing

My experience is limited to tiktoks only though since I live in India

There are 6’4 black guys in my college class who get routinely shot down and only ever get play from girls of their own kind. White girls here almost only go for white guys, at least in my social circle
Mega larp. You just claimed to have a super high paying job but now you're in college?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Kamui, Pikabro and 6 others
@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Mega larp. You just claimed to have a super high paying job but now you're in college?
I said I’m in a high paying field of study, and that I have a job. Go back and read my post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 32425 and Blackgymmax
larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Blackgymmax
I said I’m in a high paying field of study, and that I have a job. Go back and read my post
This basement dweller tried to tell me there's 6'4 basketball players getting no girls. I assume these are the fucking ball players at his school and they're getting no girls? Fucking full of shit mayocel subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Looks234, Obito and 1 other person
she's real as fuck for that tbh
mirin

This basement dweller tried to tell me there's 6'4 basketball players getting no girls. I assume these are the fucking ball players at his school and they're getting no girls? Fucking full of shit mayocel subhuman.
he must live in some 7 foot tall average height remote european village

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Blackgymmax
hea just another coping whitoid, disregard

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, Deleted member 18522, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
You seem really mad at the thought that I think black people aren’t getting play somewhere, I’m not racist I’m just calling it how I see it I have no reason to lie
its not an a opinion its facts
Well it’s not actually

@looksmaxxer234
Everything this nigga types is tales jfl

IMG 8253

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, Pikabro, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
@dimorphism another case of JBW black men are the only incels

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Doesn't look like a Tyrone and idc if it is, she's golden for that

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Cumskin delusion

There's a video around here of a white dude killing another dude for almost nothing, he basically chimped out but got called Aryan slayer instead of monkey just for being white

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 18522 and Jamaldickjavontus
Cumskin delusion

There's a video around here of a white dude killing another dude for almost nothing, he basically chimped out but got called Aryan slayer instead of monkey just for being white

View attachment 2342686
commits the most genocides and extinctions on earth and says" Does anyone have an explanation for why blacks behave like this? I've never seen a white guy attack any black severely ,unprovoked, but have seen cases vice versa repeatedly" go back 200 years ago and see if a white guy tortured a black guy unprovoked

• +1
Reactions: Samsara and Pikabro
Cumskin delusion

View attachment 2342686
lol and everyone called him a dark triad mogger if a black guy did it there a nigger agressive ape

• +1
  • +1
All jokes aside she’s a phenomenal girlfriend for that. Rlly kudos to her and those guys are pussies for knocking her out too defenseless woman the fight was over and won and that point. Cowards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Kamui, Pikabro and 2 others
Then the few white girls who fuck niggers must be really upfront about it because tiktok is full of this pairing

My experience is limited to tiktoks only though since I live in India
i can go outside now IRL and 99% of the couples are white. How can you cope this hard?

This is love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
No woman would ever do this for a tiny white pecker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Kamui and Deleted member 18522
She paid the toll.

So u don’t believe me for getting IOIs when I’m 6’6.But now all of a sudden two 6’4 monkeys are entitled to get girls bc of their height? lol ur such a hypocrite it’s JFLing me.

Yeah I do believe they get girls bc of their height btw, but ur still a hypo

• JFL
So u don’t believe me for getting IOIs when I’m 6’6.But now all of a sudden two 6’4 monkeys are entitled to get girls bc of their height? lol ur such a hypocrite it’s JFLing me.

You don't play basketball dumb ass.join the damn ball team and you'll slay

You don't play basketball dumb ass.join the damn ball team and you'll slay
I like how you alternate from bbc shitposting and jbw nonsense.

BBC is law

sub htn white guys are incel while ugly drip niggers with muscles slay white stacies who live in expensive houses

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Pikabro
Me with .org blackcels attacking tyrones with pawg gfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Kamui and Pikabro
You low IQ BBC monkeys should be thankful generous white man bred you into becoming strong and masc slayers/snow plowers. Red eyed incelfrican sunhumans like me could never get this in a million lifetines

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Das riteeee 😈😈😈😈 we getting dem reparations nyigguh

You are probably either extremely autistic and legit can’t read IOIs or are a legit true subhuman 1/10

White supremist gangs attack blacks in prison all the time, not just in prison but sometimes outside