Foid puts on Fakeup and goes from femcel to stacey...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch

Why even bother Looksmaxxing tbh, when foids can put on their fakeup in minutes and deceive every man on earth? Imagine researching facial aesthetics for 10000+ hrs on incel forums to do every soft-maxxx under the sun and get a LeFort 3, implants and fillers only to have this post-chad pumped siren as your beta-buxx looksmatch.

jfl, it's over for many men... many men.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Kmscurry, Deleted member 6341 and 5 others
No way you could get rid of wrinkles like that with makeup. Probably shit ton of fillers

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
WorldStar comments section is based btw. The hood really educates you on foid nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
No way you could get rid of wrinkles like that with makeup. Probably shit ton of fillers

She did a shit ton of contouring, foundation and other means of foid deception. It's the same person... a few minutes later after putting on fakeup.

Flight attendants do the same fucking thing. Legit I used to think flight attendants were the hottest shit ever till I saw some of them without makeup.

Gross, legit should be illegal.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, PrisonMike, 6’1cel and 3 others
That's some scary shit

meh most girls are hot without makeup

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 8019
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8019
I don't blame them. Unfortunately their whole self worth to society is primarily based on how they look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and RAITEIII
fake
its not her at the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
she looks like a fucking doll at the end anyway. I dont understand how anybody can be attracted to that. I wouldnt call her a stacey.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 6341
Thats now considered part of maku-up regimen
LMAOO

she looks like a fucking doll at the end anyway. I dont understand how anybody can be attracted to that. I wouldnt call her a stacey.
she can use that as base and then wash off a bit
with "natural makeup style"

Why even bother Looksmaxxing tbh, when foids can put on their fakeup in minutes and deceive every man on earth? Imagine researching facial aesthetics for 10000+ hrs on incel forums to do every soft-maxxx under the sun and get a LeFort 3, implants and fillers only to have this post-chad pumped siren as your beta-buxx looksmatch.

jfl, it's over for many men... many men.
what the actualy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus and Deleted member 6341
fake
its not her at the end

Look closer greycel. Fakeup is a tool of Satan used to deceive your eyes. It's not fake... same foid in the after.

She isn't.

I've seen models IRL who look great with minimal makeup. And every single one of them mogs the woman in OP to death. Makeup is overrated and doesn't help that much if the woman has poor bone structure. It's like polishing a turd.

I've heard men say "all women look bad without makeup". And it's a good cope for men with less attractive girlfriends. They want to believe that differences in looks between different women are caused by makeup, not face. The truth is, Stacies mog your plain girlfriend to death because they have superior bone structures and beautiful features, not because they know how to use makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 8019
I looked, its camera filter
u cannot change skin texture to such extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
She isn't.

I've seen models IRL who look great with minimal makeup. And every single one of them mogs the woman in OP to death. Makeup is overrated and doesn't help that much if the woman has poor bone structure. It's like polishing a turd.

I've heard men say "all women look bad without makeup". And it's a good cope for men with less attractive girlfriends. They want to believe that differences in looks between different women are caused by makeup, not face. The truth is, Stacies mog your plain girlfriend to death because they have superior bone structures and beautiful features, not because they know how to use makeup.
Yeah like i said she's ugly after too. Doesn't even look human to me, she looks like an alien or a doll. I dont think makeup can make an ugly person attractive but it can make them look like a completely different person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
It's fake. Are people blind? You're not going to turn from 40+ yo into a 20 yo, just with makeup. Either completely different person, or pure cgi/filters.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII and EverythingMattersCel
Yeah like i said she's ugly after too. Doesn't even look human to me, she looks like an alien or a doll. I dont think makeup can make an ugly person attractive but it can make them look like a completely different person.

The only situation I could imagine wearing makeup improves a girl's face is when the girl has excellent facial structure and attractive features, but bad skin, otherwise it doesn't make a significant difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
1. I doubt that’s the same person. If it is, she’s gonna still look bad in real life without the camera filter and without the lighting. Up close in person makeup can’t hide significant wrinkles and bad bone structure nearly as well.

2. People here need to stop giving a fuck what chicks look like without makeup unless you’re actually trying to date her. If it’s a one night stand, who fucking cares? I never stay around to see what she looks like without it anyways, so if her face is passable and she’s reasonably skinny with a nice ass I’m good with it. Just get your nut.

2. People here need to stop giving a fuck what chicks look like without makeup unless you’re actually trying to date her. If it’s a one night stand, who fucking cares? I never stay around to see what she looks like without it anyways, so if her face is passable and she’s reasonably skinny with a nice ass I’m good with it. Just get your nut.

If only girls thought like this... instead they micro-analyse our FACES to find every flaw.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
If only girls thought like this... instead they micro-analyse our FACES to find every flaw.
It is what it is brother. We’re not gonna change the rules of the game so might as well just play it.

I will say though don’t get caught up into thinking the black pill is as extreme as this site likes to make it seem. You’ll miss out on a lot of opportunities thinking that way. My face is maybeee 4 PSL and I’m 5’9 but I do really well with girls and every girl I get is hotter than me. Be it from tinder or in real life. I just know how to talk to people and have fun, I’ve maximized my body through the gym, I’m style maxxed, and I have interesting stuff going on in my life whether it’s traveling a lot, graduating with two degrees from one of the best schools in the country, boxing, and just regularly putting myself out of my comfort zone.

All else equal you’re not going to have it as easy in life as a 6’2 Chad. But for some reason the lesson this site learns from that is you should give up. When the real lesson should be use that as motivation to improve all the other shit in your life that those same Chads don’t because they take their lifestyles for granted. And don’t do it just so you can get laid or be more popular, but also for your own benefit and happiness. And it’s a cliche but you just can’t compare yourself to anyone but your past self, otherwise you’ll always be sad.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back