foid rated me

O

one job away

Kraken
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, getra, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Sorry but the odds of her just trying to be nice and giving an inflated score are way higher than you actually being that attractive.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 10709, wagbox and 5 others
3 curry girls have rated me 8/10 by now and one of them was 20(I am 18), blue pill ratings and ratings from women are fake when they rate you in front of you

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
3 curry girls have rated me 8/10 by now and one of them was 20(I am 18), blue pill ratings and ratings from women are fake when they rate you in front of you
was online ... still I completely agree. the moment I read the word personality i knew

I have a fantastic idea:

lets kill all >4psl men, and then we can all easily looksmax to 4psl (the ones with better genes have to looksmin themselves to 4psl) and all live happily together

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
was online ... still I completely agree. the moment I read the word personality in knee
All 3 ratings of mine were online too lmao, what I meant was that when they send your rating to you, then they are giving a fake rating. The rating she gave to the other guy was legit because he wouldn't see her message or rating. If she rated you 8 in the DMs then you are probably 4.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and one job away
You slayed her?

All 3 ratings of mine were online too lmao, what I meant was that when they send your rating to you, then they are giving a fake rating. The rating she gave to the other guy was legit because he wouldn't see her message or rating. If she rated you 8 in the DMs then you are probably 4.
so basicly to get accurate rating I need to larp as someone else ? who should I larp as that they dont get suspcisious ?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
so basicly to get accurate rating I need to larp as someone else ? who should I larp as that they dont get suspcisious ?
and how tf am I supposed to explain the autistic pics of myself ??? no normal human being would take pics like that

How about not asking for ratings from normies? We have so many PSL gods on this forum, ask them.

How about not asking for ratings from normies? We have so many PSL gods on this forum, ask them.
cuz woman decide and I already got rated by some trustful guys here. i just can't accept it idk. it's not that I'm not happy withthe rating. but idk I'm mental af

cuz woman decide and I already got rated by some trustful guys here. i just can't accept it idk
I can understand what you mean because I went through the same when I got rated here, also I too believe that only a woman can rate a man the most accurately on the basis of desirability, but what else can we do when they tell over the top ratings to boost our ego instead of being truthful?

I can understand what you mean because I went through the same when I got rated here, also I too believe that only a woman can rate a man the most accurately on the basis of desirability, but what else can we do when they tell over the top ratings to boost our ego instead of being truthful?
issa fcked up world we live in

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
Doesn't matter she could be trying to be nice.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and one job away
iPhone 12 mogger :chad: