bluemcdonalds

Bronze
Jfllll :lul:

Attachments

• 23ae8d52b8e857de77dc468841c98734.mp4
    6.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, datboijj, majesticincel and 7 others
Over if your girl shits or farts in front of you it shows she doesn’t think of you higher than her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TurboOgre, Htobrother, klip11 and 2 others
Probably an oofy in reality.

Wtf 😂😂😂😂😂 over for shitters

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and noobs
her BF is an oofy.
Only they have this weird fantasy of girls not pooping and farting. Isn't she the girl who went viral of tiktok making expression.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Even the Kadashians pough:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
why do they?
Answer my question first bhai. Is she the girl who went viral on tiktok normies praising her for being the most beautiful girl in the world or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Answer my question first bhai. Is she the girl who went viral on tiktok normies praising her for being the most beautiful girl in the world or some shit.
yes

Over if your girl shits or farts in front of you it shows she doesn’t think of you higher than her
My ex never ever went to take a piss in my place even if she was whole day there just because she was ashamed

She's a Mid Without makeup Master exposed her on Twitter. Oofys pedestelize women and think they are godly creatures.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Htobrother
MTB with makeup halo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and framemoggerr
So what should I tell my future wife

• +1
Alright, but whose fault is it that you were afraid to fart and use the bathroom? It's your own responsibility for listening to him. Women will use the excuses of abusive or manipulative boyfriends to paint themselves as victims in such dumb scenarios. Yes, if he physically abused you, it's different, but if he just told you not to fart or use the bathroom, it's your choice to listen or not. It's like if I told someone not to drink water and they listened, if they die of thirst, it's their own fault.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and bluemcdonalds
Alright, but whose fault is it that you were afraid to fart and use the bathroom? It's your own responsibility for listening to him. Women will use the excuses of abusive or manipulative boyfriends to paint themselves as victims in such dumb scenarios. Yes, if he physically abused you, it's different, but if he just told you not to fart or use the bathroom, it's your choice to listen or not. It's like if I told someone not to drink water and they listened, if they die of thirst, it's their own fault.
Real as fuck, so many women act like their vfs were abusive or showed abusive behavior when they really could just not fucking listen lmao

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
bluemcdonalds

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
fruitarians don't fart

"The freaking Kardashians poop" :lul::lul::lul:

What a dumb frauding retard of a foid.

In just one sentance she managed to come across as low IQ.

• +1
"The freaking Kardashians poop" :lul::lul::lul:

What a dumb frauding retard of a foid.

In just one sentance she managed to come across as low IQ.
I watched a TFM video abt IQ diffrences between adult men and women and it explained so much

• Woah
Reactions: Manana