• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, scrunchables, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
What a compliment

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, PRIEST Sv3rige and WhoTookVendetta
Mirin brah

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
This is positive treatment, and she's looking for you to just laugh it off. A lot of girls have told me "you don't look like you get a lot of play", etc in a playful manner. In reality they think you get a lot of play, and they just want you to verify it by not getting affected.

• +1
the foid in question btw
Black Screen Images – Browse 1,593,629 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock

This is positive treatment, and she's looking for you to just laugh it off. A lot of girls have told me "you don't look like you get a lot of play", etc in a playful manner. In reality they think you get a lot of play, and they just want you to verify it by not getting affected.
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
No it isn't cope. Girls don't even talk to guys they find creepy / ugly, much less would they try to aggravate them.
These sort of snarky comments are only directed to guys of romantic interest.

Best thing OP could do is probably escalate things sexually, start small by smacking her ass or something, and then going from there. Sounds to me like that is what she wants.

(Forgot to add that there's a huge diff if these things are said by a girl you know irl, or if it's online).

• +1
She said you look high t

• +1