• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, rawdogprince, Hades and 5 others
Hilarious AMOG from foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
go ER on her idiot
but,
Why would I, she gives me easy validation calls me good looking and shit. But I guess she got pissed because I kept on roasting her.

but,
Why would I, she gives me easy validation calls me good looking and shit. But I guess she got pissed because I kept on roasting her.
nice purpose of thread then. is that all u wanted to tell us? thanks man

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, goat2x, rawdogprince and 5 others
amazing thread bro

• +1
Reactions: rawdogprince, yang and Deleted member 2597
nice purpose of thread then. is that all u wanted to tell us? thanks man
Ur welcome, but srsly if a foid says u will be virgin for rest of life it means I must be incel tier.

Ur welcome, but srsly if a foid says u will be virgin for rest of life it means I must be incel tier.
It means that she wants your fucking dick! She was complimenting you and calling you goodlooking when all you did in return was roast her? It would make sense that she would get butthurt over this rejection and resort to insulting you as well. You blew it.

• Woah
Looksmax 1

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
It means that she wants your fucking dick! She was complimenting you and calling you goodlooking when all you did in return was roast her? It would make sense that she would get butthurt over this rejection and resort to insulting you as well. You blew it.
Holy shit, I've reached an epiphany. I'm not an incel, I'm a volcel everything makes sense now. My aspie self, didn't understand compliments I could have slayed so many foids. I wish I didn't always insult foids because I'm anxious low key around them. No wonder, foids say I could be hot if I acted normal.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Holy shit, I've reached an epiphany. I'm not an incel, I'm a volcel everything makes sense now. My aspie self, didn't understand compliments I could have slayed so many foids. I wish I didn't always insult foids because I'm anxious low key around them. No wonder, foids say I could be hot if I acted normal.
Quit acting like a sperg around them if you can help it, if its any consolation I'm a severe mentalcel as well. I cant hold a convo with an attractive girl for the life of me.

• +1
Quit acting like a sperg around them if you can help it, if its any consolation I'm a severe mentalcel as well. I cant hold a convo with an attractive girl for the life of me.
I've already blew my chances with these foids I'm transferring school this September, I'll be reasonably looksmaxed then. Hopefully my social skills practicmaxxing program for the summer will pay off. I need to lose my virginity before I'm 17 tbh. So I need to have a high, non sperg status in my new school. How did u stop acting spergy?

didnt you know, if u r a virgin, there is a good chance you ll stay that way

Put cawk in her mouth as she told that to assert dominance and masculinity

I've already blew my chances with these foids I'm transferring school this September, I'll be reasonably looksmaxed then. Hopefully my social skills practicmaxxing program for the summer will pay off. I need to lose my virginity before I'm 17 tbh. So I need to have a high, non sperg status in my new school. How did u stop acting spergy?
I'm still a sperg, jfl and I have 2 years on you. Do what you can to not end up like me. Be nice to the ones who show interest but don't be a cuck either. Never sacrifice your self respect but be respectful of others is pretty much it, as blue pulled as it sounds.

• +1
Fucking shit thread, this is literally the worst thread I ever fucking read in here

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Over buddy boyo

• +1
There's literally nothing to salvage about this meaningless thread no one asked for, the quality of the posts is zero. When buflek said you should go ER on her you should've posted a pic of a gun or some shit

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
What a worthless cum dumpster. Just tell her ‘You know that your only self-worth is your snatch which is why you have to bring up my sexuality inactivity. Your vagina is probably like roast beef from all the dicks you been taking’.

• +1
no judging by your pics youre incel bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Go Kemper on her

Attachments

• b7tf2sw3jsd21.jpg
    b7tf2sw3jsd21.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
That's how women insult
It's either your looks or social status

• +1