Foid texted me how should I respond

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I followed a foid on instagram and she texted my snap asking if I was the one who followed her on IG what should I say I’ve never texted a female before hopefully she doesn’t roast me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Funnyunenjoyer1, ttlurker and 3 others
I followed a foid on instagram and she texted my snap asking if I was the one who followed her on IG what should I say I’ve never texted a female before hopefully she doesn’t roast me
She followed me back btw

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Ask her about string theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Bartenderofnashv, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Talk to her normally and don't fixate on what to say

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
Blackpill Her and introduce her to org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bone0smasher, boss8055, Uncle Dinky and 2 others
tell her u want to be pegged

You guys aren’t being very helpful

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and Darkeningstar
Talk with her about ur favorite psl gods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, Decha, AlbinoMaxxer and 2 others
Say yeah it was me I thought u were cute. Then when she says thanks ask her if she wants to get ice cream or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, ayusshhhh, JohnDoe and 2 others
Say yeah it was me I thought u were cute. Then when she says thanks ask her if she wants to get ice cream or some shit
Most useless advice, but what can I except from a giga larper:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Decha, ManletJordanBarrett and slimeszn3
good advice but I’m too high inhib I’ll just say yeah and go from there I have had her on delivered for an hour now out of stress

good advice but I’m too high inhib I’ll just say yeah and go from there I have had her on delivered for an hour now out of stress
I responded to you mainly to bump the thread and get others to respond

They plotting I’m the only nigga on this website that will give valid dating advice
Black light yagami

would have insane blackpill advice realistically

The nigga version of light would have insane game

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3 and ManletJordanBarrett
nigger, you should listen to @Darkeningstar, he's smarter than everyone here combined

• JFL
Whatever you do just don't tell her that you never texted a female before

Black light yagami

I do got the sauce and I came here to share it

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
nigger, you should listen to @Darkeningstar, he's smarter than everyone here combined
Ok I will listen to him but I talk to people like a sperg so his advice won’t work but I’ll still follow it

• JFL
Nah, I'm dumb. I don't know if it works, partly because I am also autistic. Jfl

Ok I will listen to him but I talk to people like a sperg so his advice won’t work but I’ll still follow it
He’s literally giving you “just be yourself bro” advice. Ur autistic yo follow a process

Black light yagami

blackpilled light would have the highest IQ takes to ever grace the blackpillsphere. Would be so good that he would figure out ways for subhumans/incels to get laid/gfs.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
blackpilled light would have the highest IQ takes to ever grace the blackpillsphere. Would be so good that he would figure out ways for subhumans/incels to get laid/gfs.
Legit tbh he'd teach us evil manlet game like what destiny used on Melina to get a girl 10x his smv, making her think he actually doesn't care due to his insane low attention personality where he disregards everyone even when talking to them directly 🤣

But only for hookup, if you stick around you get cucked, as did destiny

catfish her as a psl god on a diff acc and once you stole all her money shes in a valuable state, now instil this to your benefit and now u can cheer her up by saying you've never talked to women before and shes going to laugh so hard at you that u've got it in the bag

• JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
He’s literally giving you “just be yourself bro” advice. Ur autistic yo follow a process
She called me “cute” what should I say black man rizz god. I don’t really want a gf to be honest but I would fuck her

I hate women why should I have to engage in a stupid fucking process they should just offer themselves up to the male

bobs and vagene?

rape ?

Trust me bro works everytime

• Love it
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
She called you cute right? So tell her ty then ask her out bruv
Ask her out bro I don’t even leave my house where the fuck am I gonna take her I haven’t left my house in months I am a cave dweller

Ask her out bro I don’t even leave my house where the fuck am I gonna take her I haven’t left my house in months I am a cave dweller
Time to step out youngin. Take her for a walk get some ice cream or bubble tea or some shit

Nigga’s in middle school

Lemme guess u take bitches on dinner dates like a good little betabux
No nigger only when they ask me and they pay for my meal since they asked me, u just talk like a literal middle schooler

No nigger only when they ask me and they pay for my meal since they asked me, u just talk like a literal middle schooler
Mhm. Well I’m cooking so imma keep doing it bitch boy. Jealous mf been jealous since my first day on this site

Give me advice Albinomaxxer

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I’ve genuinely never chased a foid so im not sure brah. If u chase she will just look at you as a friend or beta and she will be dry for u
- A nigga with no sauce

I’ve genuinely never chased a foid so im not sure brah. If u chase she will just look at you as a friend or beta and she will be dry for u
But she texted me first I’m not really chasing her