"Foid will aproach you if you're attractive" shit is BS

S

Snowskinned

Silver
It's been two weeks in Uni. I've seen a shitton of attractive males. Like, actually attractive, not mtns

Seen a guy who is the exact copy of young leonardo dicaprio; a stylemaxxed pretty boy with good long hair with a middle part cut; tall guys, tall guys with good hair and haircuts, etc.

Still, girls group with girls, boys with boys. There hasn't even been a rumor about someone being sexually active. And that's considering about 65% of the course is female and the studies are easy af for now

Maybe if you go into useless degree shit tier uni in Mumbai it'll work as intended, but with middle+ class it doesn't seem to work

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, borntosuffer, Suns9999 and 11 others
Nigga goes to incel uni

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Suns9999, bloomercel and 8 others
Just off of reading this i can tell you have no social life, bro just go to a club and see for yourself how women really act around GL guyd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, EvilDarkskinManlet, Suns9999 and 10 others
You need a certain type of brain to go through uni. Everyone there is such a fucking worthless retarded shit. I dread the thought of returning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Suns9999, bloomercel and 6 others
You need a certain type of brain to go through uni. Everyone there is such a fucking worthless retarded shit. I dread the thought of returning.
Its pure slavery mindset, muh get good grades to work for someone else and make them more money. im only doing my bachelor and then work parttime until I have my own business up and running. Most of your competitors are low iq stem graduates in the business world im gonna run circles around these idiots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, bloomercel, Joka and 2 others
Foids don't approach like this forum thinks but if you're legit prime DiCaprio tier they'll make themselves available as fuck if you're in their orbit.

All you gotta do is sit near to them or be in the same project group and shitll work itself out.

Also cage at you OP for complaining.

65% female is a godsend. If you're at least MTN you're wasting your time typing here and not out there trying your luck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, bloomercel, yandex99 and 8 others
It happens, more so in certain contexts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, bloomercel, n9wiff and 1 other person
Cope
I got approached 2 times in uni today nigger
Random foids tho (LTBs)
Looksmaxxing finally paying off

Using lifts (6'0), debloated, right haircut, smiling all the time (fake), high sex appeal clothes, trying to talk with random ppl.

Other GL dudes also get approached and talk with foids and I don't even consider myself good looking.

Foids start to look at me, this shit works height is law (the average male height in my country is 5'7). The rare 6'3 dudes absolutely get attention from foids. Social circle pill / halo is real.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, bloomercel, lucifer6969 and 4 others
Cope
I got approached 2 times today nigger
Random foids tho
I bet you live in a more slutty country. Legit NEVER seen anyone get approached in Russia, unless it’s advertisement

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, bloomercel, DarkAscender and 4 others
Top 1 business school in my country. Legit easiest degree, that also gives you a shitton of opportunities to get a job in any company in the country or get investments for your business plan

Ngl, I don’t regret joining

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and thereallegend
Top 1 business school in my country. Legit easiest degree, that also gives you a shitton of opportunities to get a job in any company in the country or get investments for your business plan

Ngl, I don’t regret joining
I didn't say don't join one or finish. You should finish. I said I fucking hate the environment. I fucking hate people. I fucking wanna rip everyone...

Ahem, excuse me.

Don't regret joining, it's a good investment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Snowskinned
Foids don't approach like this forum thinks but if you're legit prime DiCaprio tier they'll make themselves available as fuck if you're in their orbit.

All you gotta do is sit near to them or be in the same project group and shitll work itself out.

Also cage at you OP for complaining.

65% female is a godsend. If you're at least MTN you're wasting your time typing here and not out there trying your luck.
I’m chilling at home rn and no foid would get me to stop my deserved weekend. Haven’t used the PC for the whole week, now it’s time to watch Youtube with tea and snacks

Enough of social interactions for now. Also, I feel kinda weird just randomly going to a group of foids talking about their foid BS. I managed to go from high inhib to mid inhib, but not enough to pull shit like that off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, bloomercel and thereallegend
Just off of reading this i can tell you have no social life, bro just go to a club and see for yourself how women really act around GL guyd
I definitely do not have social life. I can initiate a talk, but idk what to say + never went to a club + a virgin(had opportunities but was too high inhib)

Maybe going to a club would make sense tho, thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, bloomercel, DarkAscender and 1 other person
They will eventually start liking a guy and try to ask him out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, DarkAscender and 2 others
I definitely do not have social life. I can initiate a talk, but idk what to say + never went to a club + a virgin(had opportunities but was too high inhib)

Maybe going to a club would make sense tho, thanks
how dafuq have u never went to a club? how old r u

• JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and Suns9999