• Hmm...
Reactions: Reiraku, Deleted member 5052, bugeye and 8 others
I really hate that hair color and style on her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Becky

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why is she boasting? Who gives a fuck? Is this what people are into?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6785
Her hair is curly

this girl can pass as a white person yet she settles with this ugly fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
i love how owmen are always happy to be tall because it gives them excuse and ability to weed out genetically inferior short men
it is over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 9344, tyronelite and 1 other person
not a single negroid feature on her
View attachment 884538
this chick is the stacy version of her

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, bugeye, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and tyronelite
Her “dad” is probably not even her real dad, what are the odds? She was supposed to be be 5’2 given her parents height but turned out 5’8?

Sure, it it was just that it would be believable although rare, but she also inherited a total amount of ZERO black features. It much more likely that the mother cucked the father with a mixed mulatto, that’s why the blackness is already so diluted on the daughter.

Also, what kind of 5’5 black dude can get a an average white girl? Everything points the direction that he was probably a betabux which would explain why the mother cheated

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 6402, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Her “dad” is probably not even her real dad, what are the odds? She was supposed to be be 5’2 given her parents height but turned out 5’8?

Sure, it it was just that it would be believable although rare, but she also inherited a total amount of ZERO black features. It much more likely that the mother cucked the father with a mixed mulatto, that’s why the blackness is already so diluted on the daughter.

Also, what kind of 5’5 black dude can get a an average white girl? Everything points the direction that he was probably a betabux which would explain why the mother cheated
You can get your height from grandparents too like me

hold up........... I thought its impossible to get blue eyes unless both parents have blue eyes?

genetic recomb pill

hold up........... I thought its impossible to get blue eyes unless both parents have blue eyes?
You can, if parent had a colored eye gene as a recessive.

Its impossible to get brown from 2 colored parents tho.