Foidfishing Tinder

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Fghgfhgf

I wonder if she can slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 5632 and 6 others
Fghfhgf

2 minutes in

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadlitecel, Copemaxxing and 11 others
caging here
please talk to some simps

Fghgf45654

Fucking clown world... This is 5 minutes after account creation.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 1338 and 5 others
Fghgfhgf54654

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 1338, Amnesia and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
I'm never gonna try yubo or tinder tbh. Seems like suifuel.

Fghgf54654

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadlitecel, Htobrother and 9 others
If all girls get this much attention I'll never stand a chance jfl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Pedro Zanatta
no dirty talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5891, GreenHat500 and 7 others
It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.

The sexual revolution of the 60s has created not sexual liberation for all but rather firmly entrenched capitalism in the sexual market, where the unattractive male underclass is exiled while the privledged females of modern society are pampered to the zenith of excess.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, GreenHat500, Pedro Zanatta and 1 other person
Its over

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.

The sexual revolution of the 60s has created not sexual liberation for all but rather firmly entrenched capitalism in the sexual market, where the unattractive male underclass is exiled while the privledged females of modern society are pampered to the zenith of excess.

Very ample and overcomplicated way of saying we are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pedro Zanatta and SkinjobCatastrophe
The average women literally lives like a queen from 16th century england. A woman doesnt have to lift a finger for herself and can still get showered with admiration, validation, gifts, money, and can get help with anything at all. But we are the entitled ones and they are the ones who are oppressed

D4E12472 B1D4 4D35 B50E 8E21025614C2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dachad, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: deer
HONESTLY, I'm not even mad at the idea of eugenics, if only the top men get to breed with the top women and the rest of the population rots, I'd be fine with it.

But what's infuriating is that every woman gets to breed, regardless of its subhumanity.
Meanwhile every non slayer guy gets to watch the world burn during every generation as subhuman women will inevitably breed some non slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5891
Low t if you wouldn’t

Lifefuel tbh.. And points towards approaching and real life stuff.. If you're average or gl.

I honestly think tinder is 5% female at this point .

The official stats point to around 20% but i don't buy it. They have not factored in bots, fakes, dead accounts and those "follow me on insta" accounts.

If you're tindering in a big city of millions chances are you're not gonna even be seen by the vast majority of foids.

Chad gets tons of matches because when he creates his account, he's shown to a handful of foids and the algorithm determines he's a Chad so he's placed a the top

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Hades, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
This must be a joke

It's over for many many men
4fd599ef2 a2ef 4bcd afbb c9165567a7cb

do you guys think this one could slay?

She is an ethic magnet. The black guy is literally 'named' Tyrone.

They have to be auto swiping, there is noooooo way

I've been thinking more about why a guy like this would be messaging this beast.. My chadfishing leads me to believe he can get matches with decent women and some dirty talk. perhaps he's struggled to even meet a woman in real life. A lot of these bitches just match with Chads to make themselves feel good. Only Gigachad would be worthy of meeting.

Next time i Chadfish i'm gonna try and arrange to meet up and see how it goes