foids and 2 mans

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
I feel like 2 mans are for fucking weirdos why ware foids so obsessed with them. if I see a tiktok about a 2 man or foids babying dudes I cringe so hard🤮

2 mans are so fucking rare it’s just tiktok lingo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, scrunchables, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
2 man is some nigga shit ngl ive only ever been asked to do two man by black guys its weird and I've always rejected. I do not want to see BBC while I'm fucking a chick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, scrunchables and sub5incel125
Felt like a boomer trying to read this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, scrunchables, greycel and 1 other person
Felt like a boomer trying to read this thread
Yeah I got no clue what this tiktok lingo is myself

@tombradylover Son, can you explain it for us boomercels(y)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and tombradylover
Yeah I got no clue what this tiktok lingo is myself

@tombradylover Son, can you explain it for us boomercels(y)
he either means going up to 2 girls and trying to pull them both like get their snaps and stuff with each other at same time (or even 1 girl so 1 of the guys plays set up or jester while other swoops in and pulls) OR they are referring to fucking 1 girl at same time so 2 guys fucking 1 girl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, sub5incel125 and greycel
he either means going up to 2 girls and trying to pull them both like get their snaps and stuff with each other at same time (or even 1 girl so 1 of the guys plays set up or jester while other swoops in and pulls) OR they are referring to fucking 1 girl at same time so 2 guys fucking 1 girl
Yeah idk why niggas are so fascinated with running trains/ double fucking a girl

If bullet to my head l had to kiss a dude or press my meat against his, have our Johnsons physically make contact..
Naww :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's the gayest activity you can do, before full-fledged fucking.

You actually got invited to this before?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5incel125, tombradylover and scrunchables
Yeah idk why niggas are so fascinated with running trains/ double fucking a girl

If bullet to my head l had to kiss a dude or press my meat against his, have our Johnsons physically make contact..

Once by a black guy i know. I declined and later i found up the girl got trained by the entire dorm floor. Honestly i almost fell to my knees and cried real tears. Brutal shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, sub5incel125 and greycel
Once by a black guy i know. I declined and later i found up the girl got trained by the entire dorm floor. Honestly i almost fell to my knees and cried real tears. Brutal shit
Somebody's daughter btw
Honestly, the dad is prolly not even present, but if he was and he found out how'd you think he'd react?

How would you react in this hypothetical scenario

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5incel125 and tombradylover
Somebody's daughter btw
Honestly, the dad is prolly not even present, but if he was and he found out how'd you think he'd react?

How would you react in this hypothetical scenario
Id consider suicide. Most likely would just leave the family and never return. I don't even wanna think about this as a possibility bro

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5incel125 and greycel
wrong a 2 man is basically a freaky double date

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and tombradylover
Id consider suicide. Most likely would just leave the family and never return. I don't even wanna think about this as a possibility bro
It is quite literally the most brutal shit

That and this:

Imagine being that helpless, not being able to stop it from happening.

Bruh I'd hunt each and every one of them down myself
I'll blow 100s of 1000s to find them all, any means possible

It's the worst thing to exist I think. The worst fate that a man can encounter.
But so many people are nonchalant about it. They treat it as bad, but nowhere near the worst. They have no jealousy in them.
They kinda cope to be fine with sharing their girl

It's so screwed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and sub5incel125

You're lame if you haven't and you're gay if you wouldn't. Plain and simple buddy.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5incel125 and greycel

fucking brutal, that’s some cucks future wife

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5incel125 and tombradylover
You're lame if you haven't and you're gay if you wouldn't. Plain and simple buddy.
fuck u bro for hating on @FrameMaxxxer penis but thinking this isn't gay

• JFL
Reactions: sub5incel125