Foids are cruel creatures

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

faustian spirit prevails
I rejected this foid so badlys she wanted to fuck i didn't want to, she walked off literally shaking, lowkey crying.

Later, after about a year, i was upset about my crush not liking me, so i was kinda comfortable around this bitch, we were still kida friends.

So she decided, she will put me in her close friend list and post story kissing her bf, jfl this was supposed to make me jealous. She though i was getting feelings for her.

Women are equivalent of devil.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blackrockjewmanlet, zharupodrugu, aryan mogger and 4 others
She's just trying to make you feel bad but failing at the same time for not being pretty

• +1
Reactions: Kao and ihearvoices
"You never thought, this would happen🤣"

Women are so delulu, jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kao and chudlite
I rejected this foid so badlys she wanted to fuck i didn't want to, she walked off literally shaking, lowkey crying.

Later, after about a year, i was upset about my crush not liking me, so i was kinda comfortable around this bitch, we were still kida friends.

So she decided, she will put me in her close friend list and post story kissing her bf, jfl this was supposed to make me jealous. She though i was getting feelings for her.

women are extremely unempathetic and cold

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and ihearvoices

Becky’s on suciwatch

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
From BULL to cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices and chudlite
That you had your BULL® moment and know the roles changed :lul:

• JFL
brutal dark triad pill

• +1
That you had your BULL® moment and know the roles changed :lul:
This bull moment?

Do the same. Wait, you can't. Over

• +1
At least she isn't your mother who confessed to settling for your Dad as betabuxx

• So Sad