FOIDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
I have managed to convince my gf that I am chad womanizer with bodies left and right. she doesnt know I rot on an incel forum daily and before her I had 0 female contact. I feel nothing when I lie to these apes.

brocels literally just go lie to them, be an asshole, show barely any love and ABUNDANCE MINDSET. they'll love you

**doesnt apply if you're short and sub 5

I am sub 5 but tall so yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, boxface34, YungTrappa and 9 others
literally lie to their face and have no regrets abt it, cuz thats what theyd do to u

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, YungTrappa, Chadeep and 5 others
They tend to believe anything stupid a man tells them, especially if they feel attracted to him.

Many times when talking to female friends I have to clarify that I am not speaking literally or that what I am saying is a joke jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, Chadeep, isis_Bleach and 4 others
literally lie to their face and have no regrets abt it, cuz thats what theyd do to u
They also lie a lot specially about their age and what they do in the weekends. A foid just lied to me trying to come off as a "nice girl" but was a narcy slut instead. I knew she was lying because her body language can't lie but they're too low IQ to detect I am a KHHV lol

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Chadeep, DNRDniggerking and 2 others
They also lie a lot specially about their age and what they do in the weekends. A foid just lied to me trying to come off as a "nice girl" but was a narcy slut instead. I knew she was lying because her body language can't lie but they're too low IQ to detect I AM a KHHV lol
yea they act like they have no friends meanwhile tjey go to cosplay conventions to attentionwhore and have onlyfans and so on and im not kidding either just random girls ive met in class had onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DNRDniggerking and Klasik616
yea they act like they have no friends meanwhile tjey go to cosplay conventions to attentionwhore and have onlyfans and so on and im not kidding either just random girls ive met in class had onlyfans
How did you knew they had OF

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
They also lie a lot specially about their age and what they do in the weekends. A foid just lied to me trying to come off as a "nice girl" but was a narcy slut instead. I knew she was lying because her body language can't lie but they're too low IQ to detect I am a KHHV lol
Slutty body language? Could you elab pls?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I have managed to convince my gf that I am chad womanizer with bodies left and right. she doesnt know I rot on an incel forum daily and before her I had 0 female contact. I feel nothing when I lie to these apes.

brocels literally just go lie to them, be an asshole, show barely any love and ABUNDANCE MINDSET. they'll love you

Whats the definition of foid?

no fucking regrets whatsoever I'll do it for the rest of my life, either do the lying or get lied to this the shitty world I was born in

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and isis_Bleach
Whats the definition of foid?
anything thats commonly referred to as a female. they're all femoids, or in short: foids, your mother and mine, all foids. AWALT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Primalsplit, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Slutty body language? Could you elab pls?
Her emotionless eyes
Didn't know how to explain what she said even though I asked her for more details
Basically she cannot even lie about being a nice girl, in the end she was dating some guy and likes to party every weekend.
Found out she likes to scam people on the internet.

Is there a good woman out there?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Primalsplit, DNRDniggerking and 1 other person
Her emotionless eyes
Didn't know how to explain what she said even though I asked her for more details
Basically she cannot even lie about being a nice girl, in the end she was dating some guy and likes to party every weekend.
Found out she likes to scam people on the internet.
just look at their eyes, easy to detect the 100 cock stare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Primalsplit and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
The more cute a woman is, the worse personality she has.
to me all foids are void of personality. they just fit in with the rest which is why they're mostly giga NT

• +1
Reactions: Freixel

probably 2/10 woman

to me all foids are void of personality. they just fit in with the rest which is why they're mostly giga NT
They are like that because of how much they socialized growing up, most girls who rotted at home(for whatever reason) usually arnt as nt

They are like that because of how much they socialized growing up, most girls who rotted at home(for whatever reason) usually arnt as nt
testosterone makes you anxious and violent. women lack it contrary to men. socializing to women is much easier than it is to men due to hormones and because women are mostly oblivious about how dark this world can be

testosterone makes you anxious and violent. women lack it contrary to men. socializing to women is much easier than it is to men due to hormones and because women are mostly oblivious about how dark this world can be
No lack of testosterone in men is the problem, testosterone lowers anxiety and raises confidence and shit, growing up as an abused dog without much socialization is the problem, thats why chads are usually more nt and lower inhib, they have grown up differently, as for women being oblivious to the world, thet arnt they just dont give a fuck about incels , they usually know more than most men they just gaslight them tho to seem innocent and shit

No lack of testosterone in men is the problem, testosterone lowers anxiety and raises confidence and shit, growing up as an abused dog without much socialization is the problem, thats why chads are usually more nt and lower inhib, they have grown up differently, as for women being oblivious to the world, thet arnt they just dont give a fuck about incels , they usually know more than most men they just gaslight them tho to seem innocent and shit
testosterone makes you anxious in a sense that it keeps you always ready for action and restless, yes it promotes confidence but it also makes you competitive, being NT as a man is harder because being a man IS harder than being a woman, it is as simple as that. of course NTness is very complex and heavily involves being raised in positive environment, that promotes a positive loop. chad is praised and loved by others since day 1, he grows up to be more confident, his confidence attracts more praise and the loop grows, opposite for an abused dog.

as for woman knowing more than men, then jfl, if you're talking about kylie jenner makeup then yes they do know more

chad is praised and loved by others simce day 1, he grows up to be more confident, his confidence attracts more praiae and the loop grows, opposite for an abused dog.
Exactly, we are set for failure from the start, fucking brutal its too late to fix it too probably thats why dudes who have a glow up late puberty or later on in life are usually less nt, higher inhib, bad at social interactions ect

Exactly, we are set for failure from the start, fucking brutal its too late to fix it too probably thats why dudes who have a glow up late puberty or later on in life are usually less nt, higher inhib, bad at social interactions ect
accept the harsh deterministic nature of this world and enjoy possible peace or rope

@greycel I saw a Tweet on X. A Woman tweeted even if I'm virgin I don't want a Virgin Man that's Unattractive she was a Becky. Even Radfems think that above 25 without action is failure as a man you're basically incel. Can you add to this from a religious perspective.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@greycel I saw a Tweet on X. A Woman tweeted even if I'm virgin I don't want a Virgin Man that's Unattractive she was a Becky. Even Radfems think that above 25 without action is failure as a man you're basically incel. Can you add to this from a religious perspective.
These women's opinions don't bother me

Because they clearly have no morals and were likely raised in an atheistic environment. They are of no concern to me, I don't care if they live or die

They don't exist for me.

I'd ideally want a girl who wants a guy who had the choice to sleep around, but chose not to. That's where true strength comes from

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
These women's opinions don't bother me

Because they clearly have no morals and were likely raised in an atheistic environment. They are of no concern to me, I don't care if they live or die

They don't exist for me.

I'd ideally want a girl who wants a guy who had the choice to sleep around, but chose not to. That's where true strength comes from
Imagine if you get a girl like that her friends also virgin. But they think like the tweet I mentioned above don't you think it will have some effect on her.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Imagine if you get a girl like that her friends also virgin. But they think like the tweet I mentioned above don't you think it will have some effect on her.
I don't think it will reach the eyes of the foid I'm trying to pursue

And if it does reach the eyes and the foid did get tricked (whether directly or indirectly thru friends), it's the same way this radfem at one point in time got tricked too..

I want a foid who has at least some basic capability to not be told what's right and wrong, but instead have a relatively strong religious background that she adheres to. A moral code that she sticks to, and that will decide what she finds right/wrong

Lots of weak women in this world. Lots of weak men in this world.
We can't just hope that the girl we find got lucky and was never exposed to this.

What happens if she starts being in the company of bad women? Her weak nature would let her be easily misled

JFL, NO SHIT :lul: