Foids are more racist than guys in my school (brutal JBWpill)

LDARneet

LDARneet

Iron
Im pretty chill with bros calling me a curry taliban (not even afghan im jsut an ethnic muslim) i also give them racist nicknames and they dont mind. Every guy group has different races in them even if they are enemy ethnicities like jewish and arab or turk and greek. But the foid groups are segregated JFL one is white only and one is brown only and black only.

They ignore ethnics even if they are 6+ PSL chads, but flirt with 4 PSL white guys. Some foids openly said about how curries stink and have no beautiful people and got no trouble by saying that. I also hear about how they keep saying white guys are their only “type”, especially that noodlefoid (well well well). And they criticise hijab, talk about how violent and mysoginistic arabs are, asians have small dicks and eyes which is just completely racist. One foid also asked if im gonna use curry during the home economics class (which is the biggest backhanded shit because i was baking bread JFL). There are just so many moments but im tired of writing that i think i have proven enough of the JBWpill in my school

The ethnic foids are also so self hated about their race its crazy. The worser part about this thread is that teachers dont care when foids are openly racist, but punish a dude LEARNING CHINESE WORDS (he didnt even try to mock their language). I havent heard any of their racism about blacks despite them bragging about how much they support Black Lives Matter in 5th grade. JBWpill is brutal in my school but the blacks are safe i guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and HighTierSubhuman
Noonegaveafuckpill number 2

• So Sad
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Images   2024 08 05T145648071

Why are the blacks safe tho

youre doing something wrong then

in no part of the world do ethnics have higher appeal than in sweden
I dont live in the segregated areas where ethnics are slaying
I live in a swedish only part so yea they might be more racist and JBW only