Foids are now widely using FaceApp in their dating app profile pictures.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
It's over for all you faceappmaxxers:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Aqua, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
It’s funny that now I am the one asking to Facetime women more than they ask to ft me now

After a cat fishing I went thru last week I am always going to FT if there are any doubts whatsoever if a woman is actually hot or not

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Karstossos, Daniel Plainview and 11 others
why do they do that
dont they feel fake looking worse irl than they do online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, frendly, Xangsane and 1 other person
It’s funny that now I am the one asking to Facetime women more than they ask to ft me now

After a cat fishing I went thru last week I am always going to FT if there are any doubts whatsoever if a woman is actually hot or not
they facetune their ass, fat rolls, filters, use 10 pounds of makeup. Men wear lifts and get called insecure lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Aqua, Alt Number 3 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, Xangsane and StrangerDanger
There should be a second verification on dating apps in which you have to take a video of your face within the app camera. Unfiltered and impossible to edit.

it would be optional but those who do it have extra credibility

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 9670, Amnesia and 1 other person
why do they do that
Because they really believe that their filtered pics are what they look like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Aqua, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others

did she litterally was not the person on the photo or just with heavy fraud?
have you fucked her still:feelskek:?

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua and Xangsane

Do you see foids on Bumble using FaceApp these days? It seems to have gone mainstream thanks to TikTok, and not just confined to blackpillers. Us blackpillers thought we could get away with FaceApp frauding.
This thread might interest you: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-do...ile-pictures-often.464982/page-2#post-7665722

Usually when you FT these foids, are they as hot as their pics? Do you call them out for it?

why do they do that
They want to compete with the Stacy fake profiles/Stacies for the top 5% of men and their commitment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
they facetune their ass, fat rolls, filters, use 10 pounds of makeup. Men wear lifts and get called insecure lmao
JFL. And when we call out these foids for frauding the way you described, we're described as "MiSoGyNiSTiC".

everyone here does the same with their tinder pics
True; blackpillers/incels thought we could get away with using FaceApp for our pics but it seems like foids, thanks to TikTok, are doing just that.

I've got a way to make FaceApp pictures look more natural, though. I might make a guide on it.

There should be a second verification on dating apps in which you have to take a video of your face within the app camera. Unfiltered and impossible to edit.

it would be optional but those who do it have extra credibility
I agree with this.

So 10 kg of makeup wasn't enough that they have to use anything more.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
True; blackpillers/incels thought we could get away with using FaceApp for our pics but it seems like foids, thanks to TikTok, are doing just that.

I've got a way to make FaceApp pictures look more natural, though. I might make a guide on it.
You shouldn't faceapp at all just take pics in good lighting

Too much fraud

• JFL
You shouldn't faceapp at all just take pics in good lighting

Too much fraud
I agree with this, but I'm right now writing a guide on how to FaceApp dating app profile pictures while not looking too "frauded", with pictures.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and datboijj
Because they really believe that their filtered pics are what they look like
I've literally had women insist this when I called out the filters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Xangsane
I've literally had women insist this when I called out the filters
How did they respond? Did they not take it well?
And when you met them IRL how did they look like compared to their pics?

How did they respond? Did they not take it well?
And when you met them IRL how did they look like compared to their pics?
They literally get pissed that a man would have the gall to question their obvious fraud. The only girl I've ever fucked off an app with no fakery is the married mullato I've been enjoying lately

• Love it
They literally get pissed that a man would have the gall to question their obvious fraud. The only girl I've ever fucked off an app with no fakery is the married mullato I've been enjoying lately
She wanted to cheat?

JFL

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
About the last foid:

@Danish_Retard you know who this is?

Last edited:

@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Open marriage. They all are tbh
Why are they like this? Especially since they seem to be pushy for LTRs more than men. Ungrateful rats.

• +1
Reactions: Doober