just look at the comments jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, mrdouchebag, LancasteR and 9 others
reverse dogpill

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Bushman, LVZZO and 10 others
Well, if it ever comes to having no food, you can eat the dog, also the dog would have better smell...

Also if you are deserted somewhere in the middle of nowhere without food or water, i doubt you would think wbout sex as the first thing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, flippasav and alurmo
Well, if it ever comes to having no food, you can eat the dog, also the dog would have better smell...

Also if you are deserted somewhere in the middle of nowhere without food or water, i doubt you would think wbout sex as the first thing
frl
tehy dog would prob be able to smell danger and water if needed
i dont understand how foids cant see these basic neceseties that the dog brings

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

jfl at this comment
white women are most likely to commit bestiality

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Clqs, tigrxs and 6 others
frl
tehy dog would prob be able to smell danger and water if needed
i dont understand how foids cant see these basic neceseties that the dog brings
Also if there is something under the sand, i'm not the one to dig it up, dog would happily do the job 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Also if there is something under the sand, i'm not the one to dig it up, dog would happily do the job 🤣
frl
they think were picking the dog bc of "revenge"
nah nigga the dog would genuinely benefit me

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
A dog would bring value. A woman won't even suck your dick cause she'll say "I'm too dehydrated I have a headache just get me food and we'll talk. Also you smell I'm not gonna suck your dick unless we find a river to bathe in first."

A dog would give you any water it found (or atleast share) and a woman would say "there's not enough water for the two of us! I'm a woman and I'm dying don't you care? I need the water more!" and proceed to drink it all.

A dog will be happy with you just laying on your lap in the street. I've seen many homeless people and their dogs looks happy enough just being with them (even if they don't have a lot)

Dogs mog.

mans-best-friend.jpg
compared to...
unhappy-young-woman-being-angry-at-her-husband-PW3R2W.jpg

• +1
Reactions: JL~, morbidlymorbid, Sprinkles and 5 others
A dog would bring value. A woman won't even suck your dick cause she'll say "I'm too dehydrated I have a headache just get me food and we'll talk. Also you smell I'm not gonna suck your dick unless we find a river to bathe in first."

A dog would give you any water it found (or atleast share) and a woman would say "there's not enough water for the two of us! I'm a woman and I'm dying don't you care? I need the water more!" and proceed to drink it all.

A dog will be happy with you just laying on your lap in the street. I've seen many homeless people and their dogs looks happy enough just being with them (even if they don't have a lot)

Dogs mog.

mans-best-friend.jpg
compared to...
unhappy-young-woman-being-angry-at-her-husband-PW3R2W.jpg
brootal dogpill

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and TechnoBoss
a woman would prolly fuck a cactus before she fucked you :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, morbidlymorbid, MoggerGaston and 3 others
All of them are subhuman, there genes shouldn't propagate.

So ofc they won't attract women, it's like MGTOW and AI gf retards, who say oh Women will be asking for them now that they're gone from the dating market, buddy you we're never a viable player in the dating market.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

So ofc they won't attract women, it's like MGTOW and AI gf retards, who say oh Women will be asking for them now that they're gone from the dating market, buddy you we're never a viable player in the dating market.
hmm

guy with the hat don't look subhuman imo

• +1
Based

• +1
A dog can actually help you survive in the desert. A woman will only help you die in the desert.
It' a no brainer.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Sprinkles and alurmo

you can also eat the foid and drink her blood

probably easier to kill a woman than a dog since the dog can run away and escape. Woman is too weak and slow to escape.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and 8uAte

probably easier to kill a woman than a dog since the dog can run away and escape. Woman is too weak and slow to escape.
smart thinking there
lowk agree with u

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Violent tendencies

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I’d happily be stuck with a German shepherd
frl
my fave dog breeds
its sad my german shepard of amost 10 years passed
thats one of the only moments i cried bc he was always running towards me when i got home from school and he just was so caring

• So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
literally who gives a shit what some ltbs think

• +1
Reactions: morbidlymorbid and alurmo

Yes, but you would be alone then, and dog can find food or water with his superior smell