Foids are talking about hunter / prey eyes

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Someone was probably lurking in psl forums
9A9CB778 B885 40FA 89CF 52C6409C2DE6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, IWantToMax, UglyMan and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, CursedOne and Deleted member 1464
@streege

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
W

CUTE

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
"Sean wouldn't be anything special w/o those eyes."

Alright, honey...
believing that chico has hunter eyes.lol

They are in the stone age of PSL, they don't even know how to distinct hunter from hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, TsarTsar444, DidntRead and 1 other person

Alright, honey...

They are in the stone age of PSL, they don't even know how to distinct hunter from hooded eyes
agree, fucking hunter eyes with 0 UEE, are fucking rare IRL. Even 0 UEE, i saw may be one guy per day at best

Alright, honey...

hunter eyes are hooded eyes in their optimal form.

or just good eye area with very low set brow ridge
they can be both
they can be both

Next thing you know theyll be comparing chad maxillas and they will be rejecting based on byzygomatic width. Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
hunter eyes are hooded eyes in their optimal form.

Not necessarily, Rurik Gislason has hunter eyes but they aren't hooded since he has UEE

f0804b802851b2f821ab53d81c83b7e51650ee1cr1-500-588v2_00.jpg

I think this guy is the only one I've see with eyes that are hooded because of the hunter shape (orbitals) and not because of fat

images

There are other pics of him but I forgot his name, his medial supraorbital is low AF

Them using Chico as an example is just retarded, he doesn't have hunter eyes at all, they are just hooded, which means Chico will decent hard in his 40's, more than Leo did, imagine all that fat going away revealing 5mm of UEE

Not necessarily, Rurik Gislason has hunter eyes but they aren't hooded since he has UEE

I think this guy is the only one I've see with eyes that are hooded because of the hunter shape (orbitals) and not because of fat

images

There are other pics of him but I forgot his name, his medial supraorbital is low AF

Them using Chico as an example is just retarded, he doesn't have hunter eyes at all, they are just hooded, which means Chico will decent hard in his 40's, more than Leo did, imagine all that fat going away revealing 5mm of UEE
idk about the top example tbh imo he doesnt have hunter eyes. bottom one does. like I said its either hooding or bone.

what i was saying is that once hooded eyed men develop good orbitals they have hunter eyes

Are they trying to decipher what they are attracted to?

I love guys with bug eyes,but it jus so happens...

images

andreas erikssen

erisken is his name, though the pic is frauded, he looks like a god here

images

re.

images

imo hooded eyes without hunter eyes but good shape though looks better most of the time.
having both hooded and hunter eyes most of the time is :
very very rare + looks like most of the time like a caveman or retard, i don't know if you feel the same.

Jfl at thinking hunter eyes or death.If your not good looking hunter eyes make you look like a rapist

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: nastynas
what do you think is better aesthetically wise ? this guy eye area hunter ? or chico ?

it is. we are becoming gay lmao by knowing all these guys
chico eye area ofc. his is intimidating

• +1
hunter eyes are hooded eyes in their optimal form
i have hooded eyes (low uee) but they're not hunter becouse i have roundish eye shape

I read every word, so fun to see females fighting and arguibg LOL

isnt this shimansky?

Yes

what do you think is better aesthetically wise ? this guy eye area hunter ? or chico ?

None, chico is to feminine, his eye area will only have full appeal to JBs, Shimansky is too caveman-like will only have full appeal to roasties.

A range between Andreas Eriksen and Sean O'pry is ideal tbh

• +1
Yes

None, chico is to feminine, his eye area will only have full appeal to JBs, Shimansky is too caveman-like will only have full appeal to roasties.

A range between Andreas Eriksen and Sean O'pry is ideal tbh
you need to have low set browridge to reach their tier, or fat graftling can do the job if you eye area is already fine/good ?

i have hooded eyes (low uee) but they're not hunter becouse i have roundish eye shape
brow ridge
infraborbitals
are the reason why

you need to have low set browridge to reach their tier, or fat graftling can do the job if you eye area is already fine/good ?

You need low set browridge for Eriksen's, and both for O'pry's

• +1

lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
They are incredibly retarded. The only hunter eyes that they posted were from the first model and O'pry. Hemsworth and Dicaprio have just hooded eyes, not exactly hunter, in the picture she posted both of them sre squintmaxing jfl. Just watch Titanic and you'll see just how Leo's eyes look, not even close to hunter, really good eye area but thats not hunter. And the first guy on the left doesn't have pray eyes, jfl at this foid, he just has scleral show but still he looks descent with a slightly pct

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
JFL at these toilets they're so incredibly retarded.

Asdasdsw

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

Sdsd

jZgDhiP.gif
jZgDhiP.gif
jZgDhiP.gif

• JFL