Foids can get away with everything

DeadTrees

DeadTrees

Sonic The Heightmogger ( ex @KoFFee )
They can be cruel and high ego sluts
They can have weird fetishes, interests or even worshipping killers and criminals
They can act autistic, weird and dress whatever they want and still have friends and bfs
They can jestermax for other foids in their group and they still will be respected and liked.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, HeightPilledum, murdah and 17 others
Yeah back then it was the opposite which piece of shit betabuxxing cuckold gave these whores rights huh?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, HeightPilledum, Alexios and 6 others
Yes. Chads and ltb+

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, armemann, prince_ and 2 others
They can have weird fetishes, interests or even worshipping killers and criminals
They can act autistic, weird and dress whatever they want and still have friends and bfs
They can jestermax for other foids in their group and they still will be respected and liked.
no shit, deal with it nigger

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
On a serious note, men have time on their side and women have beauty. Men have the power to increase their position in society, women don't. It is a decent equalizer imo but I have insane just world fallacy. I'm sure some men just don't have the genetic capability to do so

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Funnyunenjoyer1
On a serious note, men have time on their side and women have beauty. Men have the power to increase their position in society, women don't. It is a decent equalizer imo but I have insane just world fallacy. I'm sure some men just don't have the genetic capability to do so
again its not really a fair comparison as realistically very small percentage of men will greatly increase their position in society only the best ones

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, rg1235, teefight and 2 others
yea. imagine being a woman and just having to exist without accomplishing anything for all of your life. suifuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
again its not really a fair comparison as realistically very small percentage of men will greatly increase their position in society only the best ones
a very small percentage of foids will make it to a ltr with a rich chad. It’s basically equalized imo

Truly a greycel take, men have power to increase their position in society?

Women can do so as well, there might be woman USA president soon, and yet you spew this BS 😔😔

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and arabcelxxx

Women can do so as well, there might be woman USA president soon, and yet you spew this BS 😔😔
who cares. it doesn’t increase sex appeal to Chads

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235 and FutureSlayer
yea. imagine being a woman and just having to exist without accomplishing anything for all of your life. suifuel tbh
Are the 2 of you braindead or something, status doesn’t mean shit for attraction

a very small percentage of foids will make it to a ltr with a rich chad. It’s basically equalized imo
No, its not about that, its about the treatment from the society, every LTB that is at least skinny will get a lot of attention and will never feel lonely and constantly get compliments while an high MTN will get rejected by most girls and will have to work for everything and try to fit into societal norms even tho slightly above average in looks still treated worse than an ugly foid

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, rubberduck and FutureSlayer
No, its not about that, its about the treatment from the society, every LTB that is at least skinny will get a lot of attention and will never feel lonely and constantly get compliments while an high MTN will get rejected by most girls and will have to work for everything and try to fit into societal norms even tho slightly above average in looks still treated worse than an ugly foid
yea but you’re not taking in consideration that EVERY ltb gets the same treatment. If everyone is special then no one really is. that’s why they’re depressed as well

• +1
Reactions: mogger33
very usefull looksmaxxing advice

(obligatory water)

If you think they have to be skinny you should try making a fatfish dating app profile and see for yourself, suifuel. Literally more thirsty DM’s than chad gets :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235 and prince_
If you think they have to be skinny you should try making a fatfish dating app profile and see for yourself, suifuel. Literally more thirsty DM’s than chad gets :lul:
just straight out make a blank profile. Mogs even the chaddest guy 100x

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and rubberduck
Water

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
this is why women disgust me and i want to curb stomp taylor swift listeners

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox
this is why women disgust me and i want to curb stomp taylor swift listeners
dbva

True, but women are not genetically gifted with the growth mindset that men have. Women's drive does not usually stem from competition

I think that a nontrivial proportion of men can increase their position to the upper echelon of society if they try hard enough. I genuinely believe that most blackpilled people here don't have to be, their just lazy. Emphasis on most, not all. It's truly over for some people

The difference is that most women do not have the genetic capability to do so. They are emotional, soft creatures. Mentality is just as much of a genetic thing as looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: prince_
Wait until they are pushing 40. Its over for EVERY foid pushing 40, no matter what. Men have control

Limb lengthening surgery, facial reconstruction etc are always options if you have worked hard enough to make enough money. Blackpillers don't like to admit they are just lazy, which, now that I think about it, might be genetic too

Last edited:
Are the 2 of you braindead or something, status doesn’t mean shit for attraction
Status and neurotypicality matter when you pass a looks threshold. The entire chad can be autistic trope is a retarded overgeneralized take.

Status and neurotypicality matter when you pass a looks threshold. The entire chad can be autistic trope is a retarded overgeneralized take.
Why do you group nt and status together? Ntness is genetic status is not

Why do you group nt and status together? Ntness is genetic status is not
Just wanted to mention NT because it is frequently disregarded in discussion here, kind of like status.

Women are attracted to more than looks, believe it or not. I know we like to generalize things here as cope, but its a lot more nuanced than "muh chad or rope"

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx