foids cant even do mental illness right

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Men have real mental illnesses like schizophrenia, depersonalization and paranoid delusions. Meanwhile all the foids I know claim women have such a hard time with mental health when all they really have to deal with is fake bullshit like OCD or fucking eating disorder.

And how the fuck is anorexia even real??? just smoke some weed and go to mcdonalds bitch :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman and maxmendietta
anorexia, bulimia, BDD etc. is just narcissism tbh

Men have real mental illnesses like schizophrenia, depersonalization and paranoid delusions. Meanwhile all the foids I know claim women have such a hard time with mental health when all they really have to deal with is fake bullshit like OCD or fucking eating disorder.

And how the fuck is anorexia even real??? just smoke some weed and go to mcdonalds bitch :lul::lul::lul:
Stfu low iqcel. OCD is fucking real and made me bleed my hands many times

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Tbh.
Avg male environment + mental illness = non-functional person prone to other mental illness and suicide and THEN getting shamed for it.

Avg female environment + mental illness = "do not worry im here for u queen, stay strong, supportive people"

jesus fucking christ i have faced so many larping femoids that say they attempted suicide ( they sent pics with vitamin C pills just fucking lol.)

Depersonalization is a death sentence, i can confirm