Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Latinolooksmaxxer
They barely feel it if it isnt at least 8 inches
8 inch dick cannot fit into tight pussy

Pussy capable of taking 8 inch pp is substandard

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Recessed Life
That's what pussy is supposed to look like
Yeah and every guy is supposed to look like Hexum or Gandy. Doesn't mean that that's the reality.
Most pussy is not that tiny. Also Pussy can stretch to extreme measures, that pussy probably can fit 8 inches easy too

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Yeah and every guy is supposed to look like Hexum or Gandy. Doesn't mean that that's the reality.
Most pussy is not that tiny. Also Pussy can stretch to extreme measures, that pussy probably can fit 8 inches easy too
All unfucked pussy is that small. That's the natural size of pussy before it gets destroyed by cock

• Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger
lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: Acion
All unfucked pussy is that small. That's the natural size of pussy before it gets destroyed by cock
Yeah and every pussy that is above the age of 16 is fucked

according to most foids 7,5 to 8 is ideal tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, deepfuckingvalue, truthhurts and 1 other person
My dick is 5.5 inches, I had quite few girls impaled on my monster cock and let me tell you one thing. I was balls deep in all of them and I felt like I could put one more dick like mine in them. Girls can take horse cock any moment. Over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, med and Recessed Life
My dick is 5.5 inches, I had quite few girls impaled on my monster cock and let me tell you one thing. I was balls deep in all of them and I felt like I could put one more dick like mine in them. Girls can tak horse cock any moment. Over.
Could you fit another dick inside of this?

• Ugh..
Reactions: lepo2317
Foids cum from 3 inch fingers

Foids cum from 3 inch fingers
Man, she won't come from thrusting your finger in her in straight motion. You have to make 20 thrusts per second with hooked finger for slut to cum. With dick you can't do that shit.

@lepo2317 are you crazy? Why are you ugh reacting perfect extremely tight virgin pussy? Do you hate tight pussy or some shit?
Nah, I just can't stand the view of opened pussy like that. I just put it without opening it like predator's mouth

Nah, I just can't stand the view of opened pussy like that. I just put it without opening it like predator's mouth

If my daughter had a pussy like this
id rape her

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, overtier1011 and lepo2317