Foids deserve every single bit of suffering that comes towards them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek, borntosuffer, rand anon and 2 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
That's true, but so do men. All men. Everybody deserves to suffer and have nothing good come their way.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates and rand anon
That's true, but so do men. All men. Everybody deserves to suffer and have nothing good come their way.
there's no way you actually believe this right?

• +1
Reactions: h111
there's no way you actually believe this right?
Why not? With a wife and child? I'm incredibly realistic. I saw true evil in the boy not one day out of the womb. All children, babies, women and men are evil and deserve only suffering. That doesn't mean I hope that's what happens to them, but to be realistic it's what they deserve.

Why not? With a wife and child? I'm incredibly realistic. I saw true evil in the boy not one day out of the womb. All children, babies, women and men are evil and deserve only suffering. That doesn't mean I hope that's what happens to them, but to be realistic it's what they deserve.
It's what we all deserve. "Good people" is only an arrogant arbitrary concept that twists reality. Good people do not exist.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and rand anon
because they refuse to allow you to dip inside them because they dont feel that connection with you?

Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF

• +1
Reactions: h111
English or Spanish?

Last edited:
caress a foid, hug a foid, open a door for a foid, simp for a foid, pay a foid, buy foids dinner, take foids to movies

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
no
"I think most humans have the capacity to commit murder, but they choose not to—not because they are morally superior as they commonly claim, but because they are imprisoned by responsibilities, commitments, beliefs, and societal norms that render murder an absurd gamble or ridiculous self-destruction."

The difference is intentionality. Males are more rationally dangerous, females more emotionally dangerous.