Foids disgust looking at acne scars

TARAN

TARAN

Scarred for life
I've got brutal acne scars and one is very big sunken scar like volume loss on the skin it's the worse I was at doctor with my grandfather and this foid comes there easy htb and her younger sister too both of them were beautiful but the older one got some marks and she was crying over those marks which she can fraud and hide with fake up whereas mine are 3x worse than her and when she saw me she made a super "disgusted" sort of face like she saw a fucking alein :feelswhy:
Every day I see beautiful girls I just feel like to cry like all this shit softmaxxes I've done were trash :incel:
Also her younger sister when she saw she stepped back IM NOT GOING TO RAPE YOU BITCH
Fuck these bitches :(

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Mog3D, Ken and 10 others
@Iasacrko @LooksThinker @asdvek @BrahminBoss @flippasav @try2beme @john2 @Willmogulater @Crisick

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and asdvek
@Iasacrko @LooksThinker @asdvek @BrahminBoss @flippasav @try2beme @john2 @Willmogulater @Crisick
you tagged me 3rd and not first, so im not gonna say anything to this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, Mog3D, try2beme and 2 others
Have any pics?

I've got brutal acne scars and one is very big sunken scar like volume loss on the skin it's the worse I was at doctor with my grandfather and this foid comes there easy htb and her younger sister too both of them were beautiful but the older one got some marks and she was crying over those marks which she can fraud and hide with fake up whereas mine are 3x worse than her and when she saw me she made a super "disgusted" sort of face like she saw a fucking alein :feelswhy:
Every day I see beautiful girls I just feel like to cry like all this shit softmaxxes I've done were trash :incel:
Also her younger sister when she saw she stepped back IM NOT GOING TO RAPE YOU BITCH
Fuck these bitches :(
Then, maybe, she without makeup looks like shit

Reply bhais I need ur support :feelswah:

gas women, also tag me next time u filthy pajeet

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and MA_ascender
Then, maybe, she without makeup looks like shit
She got a good bone structure her younger sister she was like my age probably 16-17 she was like twin of her and beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
tretinoin ig
nothing will work probably needs like laser of microneedling
And I'm broke now so these 3 4 yrs I'm done until I get a job and then Save up for these treatments

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel
There is laser treatment for this.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Use Merderma .

Look up Merderma, It's miracle work

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Mewton
There is laser treatment for this.
Expensive as fuck even after 3 yrs when I might start earning I will not be able to treat this shit I got more responsibilities of my family
Fuck everything I was destined to be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
Expensive as fuck even after 3 yrs when I might start earning I will not be able to treat this shit I got more responsibilities of my family
Fuck everything I was destined to be incel

Laser treatment costs 1,000 Euros here. Of course, there are many sessions, but a couple of them should fix your problem unless you have really huge scars.

• +1
Reactions: TARAN
Laser treatment costs 1,000 Euros here. Of course, there are many sessions, but a couple of them should fix your problem unless you have really huge scars.
I guess I will need two sessions at max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
Are you alpinid, or have alpinid admixture?

Curry bhais @Chadeep @SidharthTheSlayer @Mog3D @brucewayne78 @mayo mogger

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
I looked at ur pics U don’t have any scarring just PIH

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Stop calling them beautiful when u are treated like shit by foids

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Stop calling them beautiful when u are treated like shit by foids
I mean both of them are good looking also that doctor was a faggot when the foid said that she got these marks and basically she was there to get them treated he looked at me when he heard acne marks like he was pointing out that I got that too and way worse than her and I'm still good and no need for her to cry for such small thing

It's a gel or what ??
Yes, I have this one friend who had very deep pitted acne scars, and when he used it consistently, it took away 90% of the scars he had. I use it personally too because I have a lot of scars, not acne scars, but scars from injuries.

Yes, I have this one friend who had very deep pitted acne scars, and when he used it consistently, it took away 90% of the scars he had. I use it personally too because I have a lot of scars, not acne scars, but scars from injuries.
What is it called like I'm going to try that shit if it works
Also injury scars adds to your appeal they say

@try2beme are u. Faggot why are u jfl reacting the post retard

Are u South Asian?

nothing personal
Wink Nod GIF by Equipe de France de Football