Foids Do Not Rate Males & Females Equally

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
And it's to the point where it's full 180 degrees delusional frfr ong no cap istg.

Women according to toilets seem to only fall in the 7-10 while men are almost always around 3-5. I'm sure you must have experienced what I'm talking about before.

In other words, they severely overrate their own kind whilst cruelly and purposefully underate men.

At least when men do it, we only just overrate women (mainly white women) but the rest of our ratings for both sexes are somewhat objective or at least understandable.

But it seems to me that when women do it, not only are the delusional af but they seem hellbent on gassing themselves up while simultaneously putting men down. Toilet negging if you will.

Look at this shit. Skip to around the 0:37 mark.

Tell me I'm not crazy.

Tan chuan jin and cheng li hui mp
Tcj cheng li hui cover

"She's a 9, he's a four" 🤯🤯

"He's 70, she's 25" :feelskek: :lul:

That wallmaxxed femcel Aussie should be a candidate for the loony bin.
She probably needs a new optician as well.

They're both objectively flat fives AT BEST and clearly within the 40-55 y.o range.

Remember this meme of O'pry and the chubby chick?
1629617 tfiYl5B

Newsflash boyos, it's no longer a meme, it's real life. :kys:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: khvirgin, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
Agree, but men do the same thing. They always say bs like they always see chads with ugly fat women, and when you see the picture it’s some hideous gymcel

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 19994
Women want to increase their smv on their own accord cuz they subconsiously know they have zero worth in this generation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, Brus Wane, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
L intro 1647800108

I'm in great trouble, again.

Legit

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Agree, but men do the same thing. They always say bs like they always see chads with ugly fat women, and when you see the picture it’s some hideous gymcel
All men? Or just a vocal minority of malegaze gymcel worshippers?

Women get off on telling men they aren't good enough.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Clown Show and Brus Wane
All men? Or just a vocal minority of malegaze gymcel worshippers?
Not all but a lot. Though men have gotten slightly better about rating other men recently

And it's to the point where it's full 180 degrees delusional frfr ong no cap istg.

Women according to toilets seem to only fall in the 7-10 while men are almost always around 3-5. I'm sure you must have experienced what I'm talking about before.

In other words, they severely overrate their own kind whilst cruelly and purposefully underate men.

At least when men do it, we only just overrate women (mainly white women) but the rest of our ratings for both sexes are somewhat objective or at least understandable.

But it seems to me that when women do it, not only are the delusional af but they seem hellbent on gassing themselves up while simultaneously putting men down. Toilet negging if you will.

Look at this shit. Skip to around the 0:37 mark.

View attachment 2342912

Tell me I'm not crazy.

View attachment 2342918View attachment 2342919
"She's a 9, he's a four" 🤯🤯

"He's 70, she's 25" :feelskek: :lul:

That wallmaxxed femcel Aussie should be a candidate for the loony bin.
She probably needs a new optician as well.

They're both objectively flat fives AT BEST and clearly within the 40-55 y.o range.

Remember this meme of O'pry and the chubby chick?
View attachment 2342920

Newsflash boyos, it's no longer a meme, it's real life. :kys:
I just had a discussion with a girl on twitter that said "this is literally the only time i've seen a guy dating a girl less attracted than him" and it was some white guy and an ugly fat asian girl

like this girl supposedly never seen a couple with an uglier woman

I just had a discussion with a girl on twitter that said "this is literally the only time i've seen a guy dating a girl less attracted than him" and it was some white guy and an ugly fat asian girl

like this girl supposedly never seen a couple with an uglier woman
disgusting

they automatically see themselves as better looking

its the only explanation