Reactions: Deleted member 14528 and Deleted member 9670
I have alien hands and wrists. Literally looks like this:

Bab1620e642062736e5fd59ca970d06c
Alien hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 14677, Lawton88 and 11 others
my previous gf wristmogged me ded srs

maybe women do indeed subconsciously care about mens hands, but I have never ever seen a rejection due to hands alone, face/height/frame are still king

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, thereallegend, hennypapi and 1 other person
autists on here haven’t even softmaxxed properly and think about how they can fix their hands and wrists jfl

autists on here haven’t even softmaxxed properly and think about how they can fix their hands and wrists jfl
there's no fix, just pointing it out

Bro I wish we could mix ours together. I have the exact opposite

I have very very thick and wide fingers and palm. My palm is just massive in general. However I have VERY VERY Comically short fingers.

I have been made fun of for having small fingers before, dead serious.
Big wide hands are better though. Makes you look more masculine.

My 9 inch long hands combined with 6.5 inch wrists are a recipe for disaster. Makes me look like I'm from Mars.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Looks234, delta7 and 2 others
There's a kung fu technique called iron palm or iron fist - you smash your hand repeatedly causing micro-fractures in the hand's bone, that then heal and the bones increase in size... However, if you read the youtube comments, you'll see that all the girls are more impressed about the guy's face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primordial, Deleted member 1140 and TrestIsBest
Holy shit its over. My tip of finger to crease of palm is like 6.6”

Smaller than avg female hand

Ive had girls compare hands with me expecting me to dwarf them as a roidcel and they realize theirs are bigger LOLLL
how tall are u

Holy shit its over. My tip of finger to crease of palm is like 6.6”

Smaller than avg female hand

Ive had girls compare hands with me expecting me to dwarf them as a roidcel and they realize theirs are bigger LOLLL
my hands are ~6.5 inches :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

My hands and wrists is big thankfully probably because my father was a labor worker and he has big fucking hands. 7 inch wrists and even girls complimented me on it. It's actually real that they see it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Foids dont care about wrist but hand
Men obsess with men's wrist

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deprived
They care about them cause they have choking and spanking fantasies
All jbs have this

It never began for my six inch wrists.

My hands and wrists is big thankfully probably because my father was a labor worker and he has big fucking hands. 7 inch wrists and even girls complimented me on it. It's actually real that they see it
aren't you deformed subhuman?

I have thin and long fingers. They look aesthetic af for me. But at the end probably its just another cope for volcels.
5’11 night 6’0.4 morning stretched
Do manlets really?

My hands are 17 cm:lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It's just a plus. If u turn it around. A girl with cute hands is nice but one with big ones isn't exactly gonna destroy her smv it's just not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 14677
aren't you deformed subhuman?
Yes I have a great frame genetics and high prenatal t, but the injury to my skull fucked my cranium and facial structure. I was supposed to be decent looking if I wasn't in that accident. The accident changed my life. If I wasn't in that accident I wouldve had a blissful life without worrying about my looks. Now I'm autistic and deformed. I am also not tall. I have the same skull as my dad and it's brutal how good I would've looked man. :confused: life truly isn't fair and an accident can fuck up your life and change the course. I'm planing to get skull reshaping to shave off temporal bone. Since my occiput is flat and frontal bone is recessed I need forehead, and occiput implants. Haircuts are always bad no matter what, my hairline looks even more recessed because of the lack of bone that was supposed to be there now the soft tissue I was born with is droopy, saggy and wrinkled

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and Patient A
Armie hammer's false accuser dropped brutal handpills
40656410-9377895-image-a-18_1616107665270.jpg
VEMWgOrl.png
Mlcn0xHl.png
1612887681453.jpg

Bro I wish we could mix ours together. I have the exact opposite

I have very very thick and wide fingers and palm. My palm is just massive in general. However I have VERY VERY Comically short fingers.

I have been made fun of for having small fingers before, dead serious.
Show pls

There's a kung fu technique called iron palm or iron fist - you smash your hand repeatedly causing micro-fractures in the hand's bone, that then heal and the bones increase in size... However, if you read the youtube comments, you'll see that all the girls are more impressed about the guy's face.

Just bonesmash your hands

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Gonthar
Hands are not the issue, I have gl hands but the wrist kills them off mercilessly

Hands are important, I mean delicat femenine hands on a woman are everything, If She have fat manly hands is a total torn off for me, regarding of her face.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Repentsinner