Foids dont like chads

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I have asked a couple of foids and they said that they dont like someone perfect but they want him to be a bit ugly but good looking(jfl) and i see that everyday cuz a lot of ugly folks get to walk with stacy meanwhile chad is 'too perfect'. How do you guys explain this?(also one girl showed me a guy with a unibrow looking like fkn gargamel and said hes good looking💀)

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22918
I must be chad then

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
The mog makes them uncomfortable; oofy doofy pill reigns supreme, in july 2023 this should be a given

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Just don't be chad bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Rimaxtis
"ugly hot" to girls is chadlite so

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Rimaxtis and Aladin
The mog makes them uncomfortable; oofy doofy pill reigns supreme, in july 2023 this should be a given
Wdym oofydoofy pill ? "Chads can cumdump but you need to be oofydoofy for serious relationship" ?

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I have asked a couple of foids
Well that's your problem right there. Who cares what women say? Just look at what they do.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis
I must be chad then

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Foids don’t like guys who are too good looking not cuz they’re not attracted to them, but cuz they wanna feel like they’re the more attractive one in the relationship, if their bf isn’t looksmatched they know he could easily leave her and get a better looking gf, when foids say they like “medium ugly” dudes it’s cuz they want leverage over their bfs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Rimaxtis