Foids don't tell you the reasons why they reject you 😠 we can't stop coping

Klasik616

Klasik616

Terminal schizoid
Because they're evil.
If they told us the reasons why they reject us the copes will end but no they lie and try to be "kind" when rejecting us which reminds me of when a man insults me then tells me to forgive him, just straight up say it foid.

If they told us the reasons why they reject us we probably wouldn't feel bad about it but as they know rejection is something personal they like to do it. And we like to think is because we aren't good looking enough, maybe it's true maybe not we will never know.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, XazaqazaX and primqwe
Bumpingo

They don't like to do it tbh, and don't want to be direct because it's rude or impolite

I doubt anyone enjoys that. Most women probably find it uncomfortable and awkward even if it, in retrospect, does boost their ego.

Is this a troll tho are you baiting :what:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
They don't like to do it tbh, and don't want to be direct because it's rude or impolite

I doubt anyone enjoys that. Most women probably find it uncomfortable and awkward even if it, in retrospect, does boost their ego.

Is this a troll tho are you baiting :what:
No I mean it, if they told me: is because you're poor, ugly, short, dark skinned or awkward I would focus on fixing it but I don't really know what I'm doing wrong.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78 and primqwe
No I mean it, if they told me: is because you're poor, ugly, short or awkward I would focus on fixing it but I don't really know what I'm doing wrong.
Yes but that's not because their evil it's because it would make it even more awkward

That's retarded to think they do it for that

And you can't figure it out yourself

7000 posts I'm sure you know what the problems are

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Yes but that's not because their evil it's because it would make it even more awkward

That's retarded to think they do it for that

And you can't figure it out yourself

7000 posts I'm sure you know what the problems are
Cope,
I think is all of those things that I have mentioned because I cannot find one more important to another. I describe myself as average looking, non NT and not rich which is exactly what foids don't want in a man.

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
Majority of woman I have come across my life were liars. Women are emotional beings who don't like to live in regret. They don't tell you the reason they reject you because they'll regret they have hurt you. Women are indirect.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Klasik616