Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Gargantuan and Deleted member 6217
Water is wet

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 6217, Ritalincel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 6217
its unfixable it makes me want to rope
When some 2/10 foid posts a selfie on social media there's tons of her friends sucking her off, plus the occasional simp begging for a crumb of pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, sytyl, Gargantuan and 3 others
When some 2/10 foid posts a selfie on social media there's tons of her friends sucking her off, plus the occasional simp begging for a crumb of pussy
i just hate when girls i brutally mog act like they are better then me

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4645
i just hate when girls i brutally mog act like they are better then me
U should hiroshima nagasaki blackpill them about 80/20 and Juggernaut law so they know they are subhumans and the only reason why they get attention is bc of male desperateness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
foids egos are too inflated
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you white cis ablebodied male? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in women’s studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids against 4chan. You are nothing to me but just another male. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my followers across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you brony. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. We will doxx you, and tell everyone you know about how racist, homophobic, transphobic, fat-shaming, and mayonnaise-shaming you are. Not only am I extensively trained in privilege checking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the womyn race and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the earth, you ableist scum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “logical” and “researched” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you shitlord. I will shit social justice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, neckbeard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217