Foids get chadstruck so hard they can’t differentiate real from deepfake

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Master
Whole account is deepfaking delons face onto random celebrity videos and they don’t realise 🤣🤣

IMG 3237
IMG 3236

Literally none of them are calling him out 🤣🤣
Literally chicos body btw and a guy tries calling it out but guess what :feelsshh:
IMG 3238

Not even all old women btw u can check
@Gengar @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @Jason Voorhees @shia.jihadist @6PSLcel @wsada @Looksmaxing223
How can u compete with AI Chad ??

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, |Daddy_Zygos|, Roquefort and 8 others
mirin foid iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, iblamechico, twojei and 2 others
Whole account is deepfaking delons face onto random celebrity videos and they don’t realise 🤣🤣

View attachment 3141049View attachment 3141050
Literally chicos body btw and a guy tries calling it out but guess what :feelsshh:View attachment 3141051

@Gengar @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @Jason Voorhees @shia.jihadist @6PSLcel @wsada @Looksmaxing223

mirin foid iq
That is an Indian man’s account

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
second vid is insane. Delon mogs all, these videos confirmed it. slap his face onto anybody's and it'll look better, slap anybody's face on delon and delon would look worse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, |Daddy_Zygos|, Sprinkles and 2 others
foids be liking men that dont even existJ FL

Told you niggas, Delon has the highest female appeal of ALL TIME.
Never seen anybody with such perfection. He has his grandfathers looks + fathers lower 3rd/jaw, together we get Alain Delon, the mogger of humanity.
But yes foids are dumb. I've noticed foids will ignore the obvious and clear answer/truth because they want to believe something even though deep down they know it's not true. Delons face morphed onto anyone is an improvement JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Diarrhoea
hop off his dick

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
second vid is insane. Delon mogs all, these videos confirmed it. slap his face onto anybody's and it'll look better, slap anybody's face on delon and delon would look worse
Exactly what i'm saying, you put Delons face on anyone and it's an improvement, he is perfection tbh and i am as straight as a guy can be. Only vasiliy is close but Delon still edges him in overall female appeal.

"adonis.wilde" mirin username

• JFL
keep seething boyo, he had the highest female appeal of all time, you can't prove me wrong.
i can't prove you wrong cause your a retard

Literally chicos body btw and a guy tries calling it out but guess what :feelsshh:View attachment 3141051

No problem bhai, I will cope with AI waifus.

• WTF
no bhai you must secure the aryan paki wife, it is your fate, do not run from it.
I can't fall in love anymore, forget South Asian waifus -- I can't even fall in love with a Germanic waifu. What about you, why don't you go for one?

I can't fall in love anymore, forget South Asian waifus -- I can't even fall in love with a Germanic waifu. What about you, why don't you go for one?
healthcel tbh, if my health was good i'd become a wagie and try get a girl that way before inevitably going the arranged marriage route. It's brutal because i see LTN curries here all the time with curry girls (not FOB, they speak English without accent), nto evne a one time thing, i see it all the fucking time. All the LTN curries here got girls, meanwhile i rot. But yes i am ugly but i see these guys and they aren't even GL so who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
healthcel tbh, if my health was good i'd become a wagie and try get a girl that way before inevitably going the arranged marriage route. It's brutal because i see LTN curries here all the time with curry girls (not FOB, they speak English without accent), nto evne a one time thing, i see it all the fucking time. All the LTN curries here got girls, meanwhile i rot. But yes i am ugly but i see these guys and they aren't even GL so who knows.
One dude I know recently got married. He was a year my senior and claimed he didn't date anyone or anything as it's haram. He's like 6 foot tall and he's got a good lower third. He's Punjabi as well. I don't know much about his wife as I have not seen her but I heard "rang savid hai."

• Hmm...
Told you niggas, Delon has the highest female appeal of ALL TIME.
Never seen anybody with such perfection. He has his grandfathers looks + fathers lower 3rd/jaw, together we get Alain Delon, the mogger of humanity.
But yes foids are dumb. I've noticed foids will ignore the obvious and clear answer/truth because they want to believe something even though deep down they know it's not true. Delons face morphed onto anyone is an improvement JFL
His grandfather is a fucking mogger aswell
Unreal eye are and coloring

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and JohnDoe
His grandfather is a fucking mogger aswell
Unreal eye are and coloring
Yep he got his eyes/etc from his grandfather, his grandfather was just lacking a top tier lower 3rd which his son (alains father) has and luckily Alain got that and just extremely lucky genetic perfection, getting all the best features from his grandfather and his father. You can tell Alains grandfather is a total mogger even from old b/w pics, and you can tell he has the same teramogger eye area.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
One dude I know recently got married. He was a year my senior and claimed he didn't date anyone or anything as it's haram. He's like 6 foot tall and he's got a good lower third. He's Punjabi as well. I don't know much about his wife as I have not seen her but I heard "rang savid hai."
Interesting bhai, his wife is dark-skinned? i mean i ain't judging if that's what he likes or doesn't mind but we all know what curry beauty standards are and it ain't dark-skin lol. Having a fair-skinned wife is a status symbol among curry guys, they love showing off their white-passing curry wife, i mean i can't blame them, nothing like making other curry guys/incels seethe walking with a cutie fair-skinned paki foid, inshallah one day bhai.

Yep he got his eyes/etc from his grandfather, his grandfather was just lacking a top tier lower 3rd which his son (alains father) has and luckily Alain got that and just extremely lucky genetic perfection, getting all the best features from his grandfather and his father. You can tell Alains grandfather is a total mogger even from old b/w pics, and you can tell he has the same teramogger eye area.
His jaw isn’t very striking but still good, but his chin, zygos, eye area and coloring are insane
massari-delon-in-profile.jpg

His jaw isn’t very striking but still good, but his chin, zygos, eye area and coloring are insane
massari-delon-in-profile.jpg
yh if his jaw was any bigger it would reduce his appeal imo, everything is perfect just as it was for Alain. It all goes so well together, pure harmony. I was looking at alains kids and grandkids the other day and his granddaughter is a fogger, slightly masculine/big jaw but still you can tell her eyes are good, not on the same level as alains but still top tier. The mogger/fogger genes seem to skip a generation

• +1
Reactions: nofap
yh if his jaw was any bigger it would reduce his appeal imo, everything is perfect just as it was for Alain. It all goes so well together, pure harmony. I was looking at alains kids and grandkids the other day and his granddaughter is a fogger, slightly masculine/big jaw but still you can tell her eyes are good, not on the same level as alains but still top tier. The mogger/fogger genes seem to skip a generation
Yeah his grandaughter is also hot asf
His son also is gl but not even close as gl as him

• +1
Interesting bhai, his wife is dark-skinned? i mean i ain't judging if that's what he likes or doesn't mind but we all know what curry beauty standards are and it ain't dark-skin lol. Having a fair-skinned wife is a status symbol among curry guys, they love showing off their white-passing curry wife, i mean i can't blame them, nothing like making other curry guys/incels seethe walking with a cutie fair-skinned paki foid, inshallah one day bhai.
I said "safid" as in "safavid" not "kali". :lul: That's just what I heard though but like I said I haven't seen her so idk what she looks like or who mogs/fogs who.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Diarrhoea
I said "safid" as in "safavid" not "kali". :lul: That's just what I heard though but like I said I haven't seen her so idk what she looks like or who mogs/fogs who.
honestly i don't know what safid or safavid means so i assumed it was dark-skinned due to how you were phrasing it :lul: There's anotoher word my fmaily uses to describe girls who have like darker skin but i won't post it here, i don't think it evne makes sense. his wifep robably has fair skinor is a fogger,no way a 6 foot punjabi mogger gets anything else

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
honestly i don't know what safid or safavid means so i assumed it was dark-skinned due to how you were phrasing it :lul: There's anotoher word my fmaily uses to describe girls who have like darker skin but i won't post it here, i don't think it evne makes sense. his wifep robably has fair skinor is a fogger,no way a 6 foot punjabi mogger gets anything else
Send in PMs (I will respond tomorrow, have classes in the morning so I gotta sleep on time) what phrase your family uses. What word for light-skinned do you know then? Do you just say "gori rang" or something? I was told by someone else and I asked them if he married in the family or not. :forcedsmile: Don't know the answer atm.

deloncels
@Alexanderr @FrenchChad @JL~

• JFL
Reactions: JL~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back