Foids have heavenly lives cause men will fuck anything and it’s suifuel

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I just talked face to face with a 3/10 curry foid with upper eyelid exposure and big nose and brown skin and she smiled at me and I wanted to rape her and make her feel inferior to me.

Even if I was gigachad, I would’ve fucked her right there and thinking about her small body makes me wanna coom. Women are so lucky men are high T with no standards. I could see myself LTR’ing a 2/10 tbh, my dick gets hard to every girl who smiles or talks to me. Life is a tutorial for them, as long as they have tits and a vagina, any guy will consider them worthy. Same can’t be said for women tho, they find all sub 5 men disgusting 😢

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, stuckneworleans, HighIQcel and 1 other person
If you're so high t then why didn't you try to fuck her? Did you puss out?

If you're so high t then why didn't you try to fuck her? Did you puss out?
She was my psychiatrist’s assistant. I couldn’t fuck her, I really don’t think so.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and 25thpercentile human
She was my psychiatrist’s assistant. I couldn’t fuck her, I really don’t think so.
wtf is a psychiatrist assistant. foids and their made up jobs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and idkagoodusername
wtf is a psychiatrist assistant. foids and their made up jobs jfl
She was sitting next to the psychiatrist taking notes on a laptop.

She was useless. I kept making eye contact with her cause I wanted to fuck her. Her fucking cameltoe was showing slightly and she had long, curvy hair and decent skin and cute bug eyes. I’m attracted to 99% of females under 25, it’s a curse.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, stuckneworleans and 25thpercentile human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back