Foids hit the wall at 23

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
Giga incel if a 24+ y/o foid gets you hard. They can still be good looking unti 35-40, not taking that away from them. But, legit no appeal after 22-23. My dick can’t even get hard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, TheLookInYourEyes and Darkeningstar
what is this nonsense, sex is sex

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, got.daim, thugmaxxer2 and 1 other person
what is this nonsense, sex is sex
4117336 cuckspeechbubble

• JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, TheLookInYourEyes, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
ruined by jewhub pedoslop

many such cases

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
Personally i think a womans prime is ages 20-23, after 23 they start descending. But that doesn't mean 25 year old women can't be attractive/fuckable, this is where you are a bit odd that you can't get hard for some attractive slim 25 year old foid.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Personally i think a womans prime is ages 20-23, after 23 they start descending. But that doesn't mean 25 year old women can't be attractive/fuckable, this is where you are a bit odd that you can't get hard for some attractive slim 25 year old foid.
Ofc I have to be a little hyperbolic here to get the message through but you know what I mean. There are exception to rules.

all characters depicted are over the age of 23

sgN1ipp.jpg

0aGrEZY.jpg

bt2ncKW.jpg
Again, it’s not the number per se. But what number they appear like. Some 20 yo food look like 25, some 25 food look 21.

Again, it’s not the number per se. But what number they appear like. Some 20 yo food look like 25, some 25 food look 21.
Also, voicepill, shypill, slimpill, shortpill

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
My dick can’t even get hard.
Wait until you're mid 30s and it takes an entire cheerleading team to get a twitch out of your penis

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, got.daim and laaltin