Foids in Finland are huge

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
I go to a mall in the capital and average foid is 175cm not even kidding. Even right now i'm being surrounded by only 175cm+ foids. And now add that i'm not even 170cm myself

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza, sayi, proxyy and 14 others
Yh new gen foids giga tall

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Roquefort, bloomercel and 3 others
sexy tall dominatrixes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: proxyy, Roquefort, Yuki and 4 others
@iloveboobs apparently they're tall asf man

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Saw some Dutch women yesterday on the plane they were 180-185 cm

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, bloomercel, borntosuffer and 3 others
it's more 5'10 5'11 for the foid in finland

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, bloomercel, borntosuffer and 3 others
Foids are giga big this days.. You go into a high school graduating class in a big city, and seeing a foid under 5'8 becomes a rarity..

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, iloveboobs, borntosuffer and 3 others
it's more 5'10 5'11 for the foid in finland
It's not like it's rare, compared to my 5'11 father i just realised how tall these women are because he gets height mogged every where by some 6+ foot foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, iloveboobs and Rea
It's not like it's rare, compared to my 5'11 father i just realised how tall these women are because he gets height mogged every where by some 6+ foot foids
yeah fucking over if you are under 185cm as a man in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, bloomercel, iloveboobs and 3 others
I go to a mall in the capital and average foid is 175cm not even kidding. Even right now i'm being surrounded by only 175cm+ foids. And now add that i'm not even 170cm myself
Good only effeminate fags like short girls. Tall girls win.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Messar, iloveboobs and 2 others
@iloveboobs apparently they're tall asf man
i was out yesterday and heightmogged literally thousands of people, didnt get height mogged once

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Finns aren't white so who cares.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and iloveboobs
IMG 0485

Have to say I didn't notice this while I was there
I thought there were a decent amount of tall men but didn't notice the average foid being particularly tall
Belgium is a weird one because the foids there were notably tall while the men weren't

Have to say I didn't notice this while I was there
I thought there were a decent amount of tall men but didn't notice the average foid being particularly tall
Belgium is a weird one because the foids there were notably tall while the men weren't
It depends where you go in the country

Thank God I am 5'6 :chad::chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs and LooksThinker
It depends where you go in the country
you said the mall in the capital, I walked through there a dozen times if we're talking about the same place
I'm not trying to argue against your own experience but for me personally I enjoyed that the foids weren't overly tall
Where in the country do u see the tallest foids?

you said the mall in the capital, I walked through there a dozen times if we're talking about the same place
I'm not trying to argue against your own experience but for me personally I enjoyed that the foids weren't overly tall
Where in the country do u see the tallest foids?
In the capital, idk if it's just my manlet ramblings and the fact that i have lived here my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
In the capital, idk if it's just my manlet ramblings and the fact that i have lived here my whole life.
😂 wtf i live in the nordics most are around my shoulder-neck level at 185cm ur just a manlet bruh