Foids insult me at a rate of 3x per hour about how ugly I am

J

JustCallMeKash

Gold
Was talking to grp of girls yesterday and I kept leaving and coming back and everytime I walked over to them they made a comment on how my confidence doesnt match my face, they didnt say it like that but they were basically saying im not suppose to be confident because im ugly.

All my copes are done:

Just be NT
Have low inhibition
Have a good personality
Show them you have success with other women
Thugmaxxing
Bigdickpill
Dark triad

Also thugmaxxing only makes girl assume your not a virgin btw doesnt help in getting them.

It all comes down to looks every single aspect of your life is determined by your looks.

It never began ☠

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, bloomercel, thereallegend and 9 others
I've always thought you were some kind of discreet slayer with that username jfl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and notsocommonthumb
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Kroker
what do you think i am?
A happy thumb

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and notsocommonthumb
I've always thought you were some kind of discreet slayer with that username jfl
I could slay but i wanna lose my v card to a stacy yesterday made me realized that i should start taking care of myself again n stop smoking weed n drinking alcohol cuz nt means nothing

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and boss8055
I could slay but i wanna lose my v card to a stacy yesterday made me realized that i should start taking care of myself again n stop smoking weed n drinking alcohol cuz nt means nothing
NT means nothing if you're ugly.
But if you were MTN and non NT results would be the same (me KHHV).
Nowadays to get foids you need to be atleast HTN and NT. There's no such thing as getting handsome and foids asking you to have sex, you still have to do some work like taking them out for drinks and jestermaxxing a bit so you both end up in the bedroom.

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend
NT means nothing if you're ugly.
But if you were MTN and non NT results would be the same (me KHHV).
Nowadays to get foids you need to be atleast HTN and NT. There's no such thing as getting handsome and foids asking you to have sex, you still have to do some work like taking them out for drinks and jestermaxxing a bit so you both end up in the bedroom.
Nah my 6'2 chadlite friend literally wakes around saying "typeshit" and goodmorning/afternoon and slays bitches

One time we were walking n like 100m away this bitch is screaming at the top of her lungs inviting him to her dorm

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Klasik616
Nah my 6'2 chadlite friend literally wakes around saying "typeshit" and goodmorning/afternoon and slays bitches

One time we were walking n like 100m away this bitch is screaming at the top of her lungs inviting him to her dorm
Ofc because he's a Chad and Chads cannot be incels
Foids are literally begging him for sex
There's no need for drinks

Last edited:
Ofc because he's a Chad and Chads cannot be incels
Hes a virgin he denies sleeping with them for whatev reason but rn he has like 7 gfs and they wanna sleep with him

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Hes a virgin he denies sleeping with them for whatev reason but rn he has like 7 gfs and they wanna sleep with him
He has small dick that could ruin his rep with foids

• +1
Reactions: Loves and thereallegend
If you aren't crimemaxxing you aren't low inhib.

All my copes are done:

Just be NT
Have low inhibition
Have a good personality
Show them you have success with other women
Thugmaxxing
Bigdickpill
Dark triad
Lol, it's all about looks, money, status, if you don't have these, the rest doesn't matter...

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back