Foids larping pisses me off

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Bronze
They are posting bp content on tiktok as if the blackpill isn’t their fault and like it doesn’t benefit them. 😭. You can literally be ltb and have the same sex value as a HTN male. They do not struggle. I hate femcels & other larping fakecels.

Attachments

• IMG_0445.jpeg
    IMG_0445.jpeg
    433 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0444.jpeg
    IMG_0444.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Outerz14, thugmaxxer2 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, deadstock, thvg and 2 others
they be like that

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
They are posting bp content on tiktok as if the blackpill isn’t their fault and like it doesn’t benefit them. 😭. You can literally be ltb and have the same sex value as a HTN male. They do not struggle. I hate femcels & other larping fakecels.
Proceeds to prove my point Jfl

Attachments

• IMG_0447.jpeg
    IMG_0447.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thvg and Outerz14
This is your fault. It’s your own doing by the way.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
niggers larping too

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and Iblameelijah
How’s it my fault? Lmfao
Srsly? Nigga look at your page. I mean it’s even reasonable to assume this specific bitch started this in part because of you if she had your account in the back of her mind and followed you right away.

You jester for the masses on TikTok and then complain when they imitate you? Heed my warning… this will unravel very nastily some day

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
"Guys I'm depressed because Chad ghosted me!"

• JFL
I wanna kill them, i wanna kill them all.

• +1
It's just "enjoying the aesthetics", common thing among youth (at least, modern). Usually too shallow to legit feel what it's all about in their own skin.
You probably saw this many times with other things. In 2000s, I remember, emo and goths were trending and girls were like "look at me I'm so depressed I'm thinking about suicide listening Him band on repeat and taking black and while photos...".
Nowadays, with tiktok, tedits and stuff, there is a lot more cringe. Topic can be different but essence is the same. We even have teenage USSR fans like
"Wow I'm so soviet I'm so into red starts and flags and posters and patriotic songs and glory to motherland".
(would cry like a dog if were sent into sctual ussr conditions).
"Wow I'm so into military and guns and tanks and marches and takticool and serving country"
(paralyzed in fear when hearing real explosions).

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
oh god stop using gay ass emojis like that, that is used on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
whats her rating post her face

Srsly? Nigga look at your page. I mean it’s even reasonable to assume this specific bitch started this in part because of you if she had your account in the back of her mind and followed you right away.

You jester for the masses on TikTok and then complain when they imitate you? Heed my warning… this will unravel very nastily some day
She followed multiple bp accounts not just me not my fault

• Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
It's just "enjoying the aesthetics", common thing among youth (at least, modern). Usually too shallow to legit feel what it's all about in their own skin.
You probably saw this many times with other things. In 2000s, I remember, emo and goths were trending and girls were like "look at me I'm so depressed I'm thinking about suicide listening Him band on repeat and taking black and while photos...".
Nowadays, with tiktok, tedits and stuff, there is a lot more cringe. Topic can be different but essence is the same. We even have teenage USSR fans like
"Wow I'm so soviet I'm so into red starts and flags and posters and patriotic songs and glory to motherland".
(would cry like a dog if were sent into sctual ussr conditions).
"Wow I'm so into military and guns and tanks and marches and takticool and serving country"
(paralyzed in fear when hearing real explosions).
The ussr was fire but u right besides that

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
ussr was fire
It was not universally good or bad. It had it's own advantages and disadvantages. But definitely it would not feel nice for the modern young fans of it, that's the point.

it's in their brain to make everything about themselves, can't change that, can only silence em

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah and deadstock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back