Foids made fun of me (at work)

Faceoism

Faceoism

Banned
my job consists of looking into people's bags in a festival, to make sure theyre not carrying weapons n shit. So yesterday while I was working, 2 hot young blonde girls refused to show me what was inside their bags. So I got angry and asked them firmly, but they just laughed at me in a snobbish way and went away. So I ran towards them and tried to stop them, & one of them says ''ew dont touch me'' like if I was a disgusting subhuman wtf. After that, another woman (30-35 yo) asks for a direction. Told her I didn't know where the place was, and she starts to act so fucking rude and impolite, insult me and give me lessons about life. So these are just 2 examples ofc, I'd say almost 30 women acted rude/impolite/snobbish/condescending with me ysterday. THE REASON WHY : Be 8/10+ OR DEATH. Also, I tried my own experiment : I act rude with some women and act very polite with others. So, it turns out that they are much less disgusted by you if you're rude with them, believe me. So ''personality'' is BS. And guess what ? Guys were cool, super chill. I fucking hate foids, they should all get killed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, x30001, SikKunt and 12 others
Is your job to grab them or just report them?

Most girls are bitches, man and that is just the way most of them are, sadly. It really does suck,

bhai watch ufc, ogremaxx, and go full badr hari

Is your job to grab them or just report them?
My job was to grab them cuz I didn't wear any radio on me to report
Plus, it was my first job, first day. Foids took all my soul in 1 day, don't even wanna work anymore

My job was to grab them cuz I didn't wear any radio on me to report
Plus, it was my first job, first day. Foids took all my soul in 1 day, don't even wanna work anymore
I dont know what extent of power you had but I would of followed the rules to the T. Like if a cop is restraining a cunt and she resists, body slam time.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I dont know what extent of power you had but I would of followed the rules to the T. Like if a cop is restraining a cunt and she resists, body slam time.
I can't slap them, but dude, I promise that on my last minute at this job (its a summer job), Imma knock out a foid if she gets on my nerves

I can't slap them, but dude, I promise that on my last minute at this job (its a summer job), Imma knock out a foid if she gets on my nerves
So you legally can grab them? What else are you allowed to do? I would not accept a job where I have to detain someone but I myself cant be forceful.

So you legally can grab them? What else are you allowed to do? I would not accept a job where I have to detain someone but I myself cant be forceful.
I can legally grab them, and them ask them to open their bags. That's it, thats fucking bullshit. If only I could legally kill them with a weapon :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manlet cUnt, Bengt and The Dude Abides
Shoud have pushed them on the ground and kick them in the face as a gift for being such flithy disrespectful piece of shit sluts. Next time be nice only to guys and be an asshole to all foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, manlet cUnt and Faceoism
Shoud have pushed them on the ground and kick them in the face as a gift for being such flithy disrespectful piece of shit sluts.
Do you have any idea of how I can hurt them discretely without getting fired ? I was thinking of putting a micro camera that tracks them, and as they're the same people that come to the festival every day, I could follow them to their houses and burn their house and torture them

rape her bro

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, manlet cUnt and Faceoism
Good evening. I hate most women.

i have a phobia of working not because im a lazy shit but im dead scared of having to interact with fesnails and normalfaggots

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
i have a phobia of working not because im a lazy shit but im dead scared of having to interact with fesnails and normalfaggots
Yeah me 2 bro, it's my first day of work ever, I was sweating buckets but Im especially scared of foids judgement

Carry a gun next time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, The Dude Abides and Faceoism
my job consists of looking into people's bags in a festival, to make sure theyre not carrying weapons n shit. So yesterday while I was working, 2 hot young blonde girls refused to show me what was inside their bags
this happens all the time

my job consists of looking into people's bags in a festival, to make sure theyre not carrying weapons n shit. So yesterday while I was working, 2 hot young blonde girls refused to show me what was inside their bags. So I got angry and asked them firmly, but they just laughed at me in a snobbish way and went away. So I ran towards them and tried to stop them, & one of them says ''ew dont touch me'' like if I was a disgusting subhuman wtf. After that, another woman (30-35 yo) asks for a direction. Told her I didn't know where the place was, and she starts to act so fucking rude and impolite, insult me and give me lessons about life. So these are just 2 examples ofc, I'd say almost 30 women acted rude/impolite/snobbish/condescending with me ysterday. THE REASON WHY : Be 8/10+ OR DEATH. Also, I tried my own experiment : I act rude with some women and act very polite with others. So, it turns out that they are much less disgusted by you if you're rude with them, believe me. So ''personality'' is BS. And guess what ? Guys were cool, super chill. I fucking hate foids, they should all get killed.
I experience these type of thing too. Women are demons

• +1
Reactions: Faceoism
equals

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
manlet cUnt
EQUALS BRO

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
pepper spay these thots

Everyone makes fun of me cuz I am a legit weirdo irl and ugly too

longitudecel

I’m sorry

Ugly guys aren’t meant to have good life

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
honestly OP best thing is to not think about it as hard as that may be

it turns out that they are much less disgusted by you if you're rude with them, believe me.
It's because you being nice makes them uncomfortable as if you wanted to get with them. If you're rude then they think everything is in order,

ugly rude guy doing his job, okay whatever, I'll be polite and gtfo.

Ugly nice guy, ewww does he want something from me?? you're not my type creepo

My oneitis loved to spend time with me, the moment she learned I was interested she ghosted me to oblivion.
It's because you being nice makes them uncomfortable as if you wanted to get with them. If you're rude then they think everything is in order,

ugly rude guy doing his job, okay whatever, I'll be polite and gtfo.

Ugly nice guy, ewww does he want something from me?? you're not my type creepo

My oneitis loved to spend time with me, the moment she learned I was interested she ghosted me to oblivion.

As much as they're bluepilled they still associate ugliness with bad personality. they're so dumb

• +1
Reactions: Faceoism