Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 7 others
Bad features +bad facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, HarrierDuBois, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
I've seen pretty much every PSL term used by random people I wouldn't think would know this stuff. SMV, maxx, harmony, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan and 97baHater
Good features brah :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Foids are the biggest looksmaxxers. They will think about getting a rhinoplasty in the morning and book an appointment in the evening. So expect cosmetic industry to boom. Definitely worth investing in.

Meanwhile, rotters here will ask the same questions about rhinoplasties for 2 years and never get it done.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, not__cel and 5 others
"muh good features"

• +1
"good features" they don't understand that they have sub animal bone structure's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 2 others
Checking the comments is suifuel, those people can vote :fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan and hermesam
the type of face behind this buffoonery

• +1
They have been using it for a very long time tumblr type shit : like most 100iq niggers including this forum, they think superficially in terms of "features", shapes of eye, nose, these nuts, not in terms of skull and ratios and they ask themselves how can i have madison fox's eyes and mimi casablanca's nose but i'm still ugly :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
Thought there was a filter

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Women are told that looks are everything as little girls.
Men meanwhile are told just to be "nice" or told masc cope nonsense by their fathers lmao.

Foids are the biggest looksmaxxers. They will think about getting a rhinoplasty in the morning and book an appointment in the evening. So expect cosmetic industry to boom. Definitely worth investing in.

Meanwhile, rotters here will ask the same questions about rhinoplasties for 2 years and never get it done.

View attachment 3084470
Very true my brother, I know this from experience. My oldest sister got rhino and she doesn't even know what the blackpill is. And I am 2018cel and I haven't even gotten one surgery in my life. But it's not over, I'm moneymaxxing rn

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

View attachment 3084470
Cosmetic surgery industry won't change for foids
They were all already rhinoplasty and breast implants pilled

It's only for men there would be a change, but still no one even gets surgery. Not even on here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Averagecel and SecularIslamist
My oldest sister got rhino and she doesn't even know what the blackpill is
That's cos female plastic surgery has nothing to do with blackpill or looksmaxxing trend

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Averagecel
None of them have any idea about what they're talking about neither do the normie guys. Just a stupid TikTok trend

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

View attachment 3084470
Cosmetic surgeries in men will increase, cosmetic surgeons should pay blackpillers for increasing their income.

That's cos female plastic surgery has nothing to do with blackpill or looksmaxxing trend
I'm starting to agree with you on some things

I hope you become a Christian though brother

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You need to make them use the term TFBEM

man are we retarded or something i swear facial harmony and facial thirds were form the 1900s bruh my grandma has been saying that shit since the 70s :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer