Foids or men more blackpilled??

F

Fkingigacope

Iron
Nowadays many men are talking about how hard is this to get women and that you don't need anything to have bf as women which is kinda true, however really little of men are looking to improve themselves except going to the gym or some other normie things.
I am in Polish fb group with bimax results and literally 90% of the posts are women. Do they go to ortho thinking smile will help them look better and they luckily get told they need bimax or what?
Or they are just way more blackpilled even on smaller things(I think not many men go to ortho or maxfac tbh). Or maybe they are just so much genetically inferior that they have so many more malocclusion problems compared to men so there is bigger sample size of them?

Also culture easily does let them get such things as fillers compared to men but how can they even firstly look into fillers rather than jaw surgery(it is not hard to find about)?? Are they this retarded and just lucky or what

Women are blackpilled from an extremely young age about the importance of their looks in attracting men, which is why they start using makeup very early on. Only a small minority of men are blackpilled. Men in general believe looks matter but they view it just as a 'bonus', not the main factor in their attractiveness to women. This is because men will openly admit that they are superficial and care about looks the most, while women will lie and pretend its personality they look for primarily, which tricks a lot of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 19174 and 9 others
Yeah but many of things like malocclusion, recession, height are inherited from parents and women just fraud it. Don't they have worse genes which are being given to children as opposed to men? Average women is considered way more attractive than men if she puts on makeup and so on and makeup starts to get considered "natural" because every women wears it. 5/10 women who puts makeup on and is considered 7/10 starts to kinda get as being just good looking despite having fillers and other shit.
So they just drag human race down compared to naturally good looking men who can't fraud as much, no?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, A23ghskung and Deleted member
Nowadays many men are talking about how hard is this to get women and that you don't need anything to have bf as women which is kinda true, however really little of men are looking to improve themselves except going to the gym or some other normie things.
I am in Polish fb group with bimax results and literally 90% of the posts are women. Do they go to ortho thinking smile will help them look better and they luckily get told they need bimax or what?
Or they are just way more blackpilled even on smaller things(I think not many men go to ortho or maxfac tbh). Or maybe they are just so much genetically inferior that they have so many more malocclusion problems compared to men so there is bigger sample size of them?
Most people don’t need bimax and jaw doesn’t matter at all Unless u look ridiculous, eye area and cheekbones are much more important

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and reptiles
Most people don’t need bimax and jaw doesn’t matter at all Unless u look ridiculous, eye area and cheekbones are much more important
Lol in 10-15 years there will be so much more recessed people due to sedentary lifestyle unless someone will tell you about it. And yes it does matter wtf, I'd even say it is positively correlated because someone with better airways will likely have better cheekbones, eyes and so on due to not being as much assymetric and taking proper breaths in and out, less chances of forward head posture, slouched shoulders which could pull your eyes and so on

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
women are lookspilled but if blackpilled=doomer, women are never blackpilled since they can get away with anything

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Orbeck of Vinheim
holes are more superficial despite larping as not

however they don't know anything so they can't really be called blackpilled

It is all about SMV. 4 PSL average white woman and slim have infinite SMV and can get access to Chad for ONS.

Plus female have it easier with recession their body is still hot and with narrow jaw they get call cute and round jaw is a feminine trait. For men it's over big jaw or death.

I myself prefer cute average HTB with nice body than mogger Stacy with model like forward growth. I think from an evolutionary point of view we as men are attracted to young and high E face.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It is all about SMV. 4 PSL average white woman and slim have infinite SMV and can get access to Chad for ONS.

Plus female have it easier with recession their body is still hot and with narrow jaw they get call cute and round jaw is a feminine trait. For men it's over big jaw or death.

I myself prefer cute average HTB with nice body than mogger Stacy with model like forward growth. I think from an evolutionary point of view we as men are attracted to young and high E face.
Ideally I'd love an ethnic HTB with a thick, fleshy and curvy body.

Ideally I'd love an ethnic HTB with a thick, fleshy and curvy body.
This should be easy asfuck for you even I can do this bruh

• +1
This should be easy asfuck for you even I can do this bruh
She needs specific personality and family compatibility traits though, and to be content with living an Islamic way of life.

She needs specific personality and family compatibility traits though, and to be content with living an Islamic way of life.
Nevermind it’s over for your standardscel
NP is enough for me doesn’t even need to be HQ

• So Sad
Nevermind it’s over for your standardscel
NP is enough for me doesn’t even need to be HQ
I'm a standardscel?

Legit.

Screenshot 20220527 123345

Insanely legit he still looks like shit due ot a clapped midface and cheek he needed lefort 3 dead serious

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
I'm a standardscel?
Yes.
Your asking for a HTB with a curvy body that will conform to your way of life. And your a mid tier chadlite with no social circle/status etc. Do you not see yourself?

• So Sad
Yeah but many of things like malocclusion, recession, height are inherited from parents and women just fraud it. Don't they have worse genes which are being given to children as opposed to men? Average women is considered way more attractive than men if she puts on makeup and so on and makeup starts to get considered "natural" because every women wears it. 5/10 women who puts makeup on and is considered 7/10 starts to kinda get as being just good looking despite having fillers and other shit.
So they just drag human race down compared to naturally good looking men who can't fraud as much, no?
malocclusion and recession are not genetic

Yes.
Your asking for a HTB with a curvy body that will conform to your way of life. And your a mid tier chadlite with no social circle/status etc. Do you not see yourself?
I do have a small social circle, but I'm not the leader of it.

I know she'll be there somewhere. I'm asking my dad for help.

• So Sad