D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
The final endboss

U need to be really skilled and fearless to meet up with them or even text them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
I think there is nothing more I'm afraid of than starting a conversation with a foid, I start sweating like crazy and my heart is pounding jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
how can they be scary if they don't hold any value

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I think there is nothing more I'm afraid of than starting a conversation with a foid, I start sweating like crazy and my heart is pounding jfl.
pathetic incel behavior

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, LooksOrDeath and tasmanian devil
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Same even on bumble when they text first

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
The final endboss

U need to be really skilled and fearless to meet up with them or even text them

Pathetic niggers, I pray to Jesus Christ you're being ironic

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, tasmanian devil and Narcissus🥀
Pussy is the most valuable thing on earth
they can't be valuable, there's an immeasurable amount of foids willing to become an chad's sextoy in a second so how can u put value in them. even if you put value in them what can you get in return?

You guys are being pussies tbh.
Low inhib is law, low inhib is life.
There is No need to fear a low T creature with a pussy

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
so chad is Princess Peach

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Narcissus🥀
they can't be valuable, there's an immeasurable amount of foids willing to become an chad's sextoy in a second so how can u put value in them. even if you put value in them what can you get in return?
Because Chad's genes are more valuable

"Pussy is the most valuable thing on earth" but you can fuck a pussy for $20 on a street corner JFL :feelskek:

and ofcourse, a npc doomer post from you, couldnt expect more, obviously you have never had a girlfriend or know the social dynamics, you have never cuddled with a girl and have her tell you she loves you... something you wont ever experience

and ofcourse, a npc doomer post from you, couldnt expect more, obviously you have never had a girlfriend or know the social dynamics, you have never cuddled with a girl and have her tell you she loves you... something you wont ever experience
i got a girlfriend it's not that fun honestly

your gf would left you for someone better
my gf approached me my nigga, and for the first few times i kinda ignored her cause i had abused dog syndrome but she was still trying to get my attention

my gf approached me my nigga, and for the first few times i kinda ignored her cause i had abused dog syndrome but she was still trying to get my attention
okay goodluck

2d2f1917281b0a75e29694cf4a9e573f_w200.gif