Foids saying they would rather date "below their league" to feel secure

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Watch the first minute of the video
One of the foids admits to this then tries to save it by saying her and her BF are equals, in otherwords she's one of the examples you see of a decent looking foid with a LTN slob
Another foid says she would feel too insecure being with someone out of her league

Is it finally sinking in for you yet?
For relationships, a very high percentage of women want to be with men who they feel much more attractive than
The exception being that a lot of MTBs will be over the moon if they secure a Chadlite/Chad for LTR because even if the CL/C cheats on them constantly and fucks them over or dumps them, the ride would've been worth the risk, whereas the ride simply isn't worth it if they were to LTR a HTN who she feels expendible to but she doesn't feel euphoric from the degree to which he mogs her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, raumDEuter, noobs and 11 others
Bit of a lengthy post dont you think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Robert_, OldRooster, tombradylover and 6 others
Over if you watch this kind of content

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, Robert_, tombradylover and 10 others
All this theory/speculation and I can't attract one fucking girl. Amazing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Robert_, OldRooster and 14 others
This just screams self esteem or mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
A girl I was classmates with (good looking) dated a chadlite who she cheated on, a manipulative HTN, and is currently with a LTN slob. I’ve known her while she was dating all 3 guys, and she never posted the first two. The slop is everywhere on her IG.

You can psychologise all this black pill nonsense but at the end of the day it’s pointless. Looks won’t salvage you. ‘Rizz’ wont salvage you. Absolute delusion and absolute detachment is your only saviour.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whotthehell, ihearvoices, twojei and 8 others
This is what uglyass insecure women do. Actually pretty girls don‘t do this

• +1
Reactions: idontexist
A girl I was classmates with (good looking) dated a chadlite who she cheated on, a manipulative HTN, and is currently with a LTN slob. I’ve known her while she was dating all 3 guys, and she never posted the first two. The slop is everywhere on her IG.

You can psychologise all this black pill nonsense but at the end of the day it’s pointless. Looks won’t salvage you. ‘Rizz’ wont salvage you. Absolute delusion and absolute detachment is your only saviour.
How gl was she

That's true but mostly for 25+

• +1
Reactions: marigold
Watch the first minute of the video
One of the foids admits to this then tries to save it by saying her and her BF are equals, in otherwords she's one of the examples you see of a decent looking foid with a LTN slob
Another foid says she would feel too insecure being with someone out of her league

Is it finally sinking in for you yet?
For relationships, a very high percentage of women want to be with men who they feel much more attractive than
The exception being that a lot of MTBs will be over the moon if they secure a Chadlite/Chad for LTR because even if the CL/C cheats on them constantly and fucks them over or dumps them, the ride would've been worth the risk, whereas the ride simply isn't worth it if they were to LTR a HTN who she feels expendible to but she doesn't feel euphoric from the degree to which he mogs her

Their perception of below their leauge is their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
some girls date below their league bc of previous bad expirience with Chad probably who was cheating on them and that made them decide to look for some soy beta buck slob

That's true but mostly for 25+

It’s different now, this year I’ve seen so many prime HTB+ with LTN guys, couples that I wouldn’t have seen 5-10 years ago. And I think one of the reasons for this is how foids are now speed running their own development. 20 is the new 25+ for them because of how many experiences the world throws at them. So it’s getting to the point where a lot of them wanna settle much earlier, when they’re still in their physical prime.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and 6ft4
All this theory/speculation and I can't attract one fucking girl. Amazing.
Hahah same, why even bother lol. Chad theories when being a lltn-mtn. Its like being a astrophysicist trying to understand what's happening in another galaxy. Not really practical knowledge

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and sexy
It’s different now, this year I’ve seen so many prime HTB+ with LTN guys, couples that I wouldn’t have seen 5-10 years ago. And I think one of the reasons for this is how foids are now speed running their own development. 20 is the new 25+ for them because of how many experiences the world throws at them. So it’s getting to the point where a lot of them wanna settle much earlier, when they’re still in their physical prime.
I wonder why. Girls being more promiscuous at an even younger age?

• So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices
Women don't know their league.

"under their league" often still looksmogs them and personality mogs them. It means, not the perfect millionaire chads they are used to hooking up with.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and twojei
dont know a single girl who dates below her league in the netherlands.

i guess this only applies to asia, india n shit. Netherlands it's chad or death, I am the proof for that.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, ihearvoices, noodlelover and 1 other person
dont know a single girl who dates below her league in the netherlands.

i guess this only applies to asia, india n shit. Netherlands it's chad or death, I am the proof for that.
@nofap see's subhuman ethnic manlets with decent looking Dutch foids all of the time

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, nofap and ihearvoices
@nofap see's subhuman ethnic manlets with decent looking Dutch foids all of the time
But comeon they can't have sex together. There is now way they have.

Wtf is this shit, take your meds. I should also take my medication.

Yes I see them all the time too: Decent-looking foids are surrounded by ethnic manlet SIMPS.

There is no reason to ever assume, just because they are together, they are a couple.

I wonder why. Girls being more promiscuous at an even younger age?

Yes, they get it mostly out of their systems much earlier now, especially the way that zoomers use Insta and how it’s evolved from what it was 10 years ago made this difference. By 18-19 at the absolute latest she’s already been with Chads, celebrities, etc. or at least had legit opportunities to. So the novelty of it wears off, the perpetual opportunity to fuck a Chad fades into the background. And this is exactly how, at least on paper, Chads have about as much SMV as landwhales do.

@ihearvoices @MoggerGaston if you see a couple in public, they could be brother and sister or coworkers/colleagues/etc. But chances are they’re dating. It’s for sure not simping, because that doesn’t happen in real life anymore. Girls get their simps sending them money and attention without even meeting them in real life, that’s all virtual now. We’re in a “rotter era” now where even attractive girls go out a lot less and getting their time is a big deal for anyone.

And I have to reiterate that these are very recent changes so they can be hard to keep up with mentally. I’d say that looks theory can have a much bigger impact on someone’s worldview than even a religion so when evidence is presented against it there can be massive cognitive dissonance, everyone here needs to keep this in mind. When I first started touching a bit of grass in 2024, and I started seeing these guys with bloated recessed shitty faces with HTB+, I remember the first one I saw my exact reaction was “he must’ve bought a date from her OF”. But it kept happening over and over again, at places like a grocery store or car wash or things only couples do together, times have changed, period.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Xangsane
Yes, they get it mostly out of their systems much earlier now, especially the way that zoomers use Insta and how it’s evolved from what it was 10 years ago made this difference. By 18-19 at the absolute latest she’s already been with Chads, celebrities, etc. or at least had legit opportunities to. So the novelty of it wears off, the perpetual opportunity to fuck a Chad fades into the background. And this is exactly how, at least on paper, Chads have about as much SMV as landwhales do.

@ihearvoices @MoggerGaston if you see a couple in public, they could be brother and sister or coworkers/colleagues/etc. But chances are they’re dating. It’s for sure not simping, because that doesn’t happen in real life anymore. Girls get their simps sending them money and attention without even meeting them in real life, that’s all virtual now. We’re in a “rotter era” now where even attractive girls go out a lot less and getting their time is a big deal for anyone.

And I have to reiterate that these are very recent changes so they can be hard to keep up with mentally. I’d say that looks theory can have a much bigger impact on someone’s worldview than even a religion so when evidence is presented against it there can be massive cognitive dissonance, everyone here needs to keep this in mind. When I first started touching a bit of grass in 2024, and I started seeing these guys with bloated recessed shitty faces with HTB+, I remember the first one I saw my exact reaction was “he must’ve bought a date from her OF”. But it kept happening over and over again, at places like a grocery store or car wash or things only couples do together, times have changed, period.
I have weirdly noticed a LOT of white HTB+ born after 2000 getting married at ridiculously young ages, and these are all girls who have been to uni. However NONE of the men are above a low MTN in the face.

Meanwhile I have seen chadlites and even chads either dating IR (often an Asian or mulatta) or some MTB white or alone

Mad.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I have weirdly noticed a LOT of white HTB+ born after 2000 getting married at ridiculously young ages, and these are all girls who have been to uni. However NONE of the men are above a low MTN in the face.

Meanwhile I have seen chadlites and even chads either dating IR (often an Asian or mulatta) or some MTB white or alone

Mad.

Yup, I saw a couple exactly like the first one last week, pushing a stroller. Not the first time I’ve seen that either and I’ve seen legit Stacylite single mothers on Hinge as well.

One thing that I’ve never seen mentioned on here even once, but it’s fucking huge and there is no denying this, is that the rising cost of living is forcing a huge amount of people in their 20s to live at home and live a much tamer lifestyle. This includes attractive girls. There’s less going away to college, less going out every weekend, this is why zoomers just aren’t getting the abundant college and 20 something experiences that prior generations had. It’s like an incidental return to multi-generational housing and other traditional ways, you guys need to be pilled on how economic trends can affect social ones.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Xangsane
Yup, I saw a couple exactly like the first one last week, pushing a stroller. Not the first time I’ve seen that either and I’ve seen legit Stacylite single mothers on Hinge as well.
Really? Young stacylites?
One thing that I’ve never seen mentioned on here even once, but it’s fucking huge and there is no denying this, is that the rising cost of living is forcing a huge amount of people in their 20s to live at home and live a much tamer lifestyle. This includes attractive girls.
I’ve noticed chads and chadlites ever closer to their parents.
There’s less going away to college, less going out every weekend, this is why zoomers just aren’t getting the abundant college and 20 something experiences that prior generations had. It’s like an incidental return to multi-generational housing and other traditional ways, you guys need to be pilled on how economic trends can affect social ones.
And also a lot of young Zoomers not going to uni but instead taking up apprenticeships

A lot of pre-2001 born kids genuinely believe that getting an apprenticeship meant that you have failed in every way possible. Those born after? It’s seen as a halo compared to those going to uni, and it’s on the rise. Of course though, 99% of the a level leavers taking apprenticeships at my old sixth form are guys :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Really? Young stacylites?

I’ve noticed chads and chadlites ever closer to their parents.

And also a lot of young Zoomers not going to uni but instead taking up apprenticeships

A lot of pre-2001 born kids genuinely believe that getting an apprenticeship meant that you have failed in every way possible. Those born after? It’s seen as a halo compared to those going to uni, and it’s on the rise. Of course though, 99% of the a level leavers taking apprenticeships at my old sixth form are guys :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yup, I have my Hinge set to 18-24 and I’ve seen several girls with way above average faces, but they look a bit tired and bloated, and then I scroll down and see they have kids. This is another big change.

And that’s very similar to what’s going on in the US, with the trades. Uni/college is not an option because of the exorbitant costs, student loans, etc. and maybe even in Europe people just need money making careers ASAP instead of dicking around in school which most zoomers don’t have the attention span for anyways. The problem with going the trade route is that it proximity and socialminns you even more than other wageslaving, so you need to keep it in your hometown or wherever you already have a social circle and IRL access to girls. That’s the story of my life, wish I could’ve told my 21 year old self that.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yup, I have my Hinge set to 18-24 and I’ve seen several girls with way above average faces, but they look a bit tired and bloated, and then I scroll down and see they have kids. This is another big change.
Hmm, and haven’t you also realized since 2023 more and more women are demanding LTRs right off the bat and refusing to hookup, even the very attractive ones (despite most of them having higher body counts at a younger age)?
And so many women deliberately avoiding HTN+ men even if he hasn’t slayed much?
And that’s very similar to what’s going on in the US, with the trades. Uni/college is not an option because of the exorbitant costs, student loans, etc. and maybe even in Europe people just need money making careers ASAP instead of dicking around in school which most zoomers don’t have the attention span for anyways. The problem with going the trade route is that it proximity and socialminns you even more than other wageslaving, so you need to keep it in your hometown or wherever you already have a social circle and IRL access to girls. That’s the story of my life, wish I could’ve told my 21 year old self that.
Exactly so
And where im from
University students are getting older and older. Some 25 year olds going back to do degrees when their 19 year old counterparts go do apprenticeships at BAE systems
But even then the girls they meet demand ltr

• +1
Hmm, and haven’t you also realized since 2023 more and more women are demanding LTRs right off the bat and refusing to hookup, even the very attractive ones (despite most of them having higher body counts at a younger age)?
And so many women deliberately avoiding HTN+ men even if he hasn’t slayed much?

Exactly so
And where im from
University students are getting older and older. Some 25 year olds going back to do degrees when their 19 year old counterparts go do apprenticeships at BAE systems
But even then the girls they meet demand ltr

I can't say for sure but I'm getting evidence that yes, attractive women are hooking up less, and definitely if you run certain numbers there's overall way less casual sex going on nowadays. The economic and social decay makes people risk averse, cautious and anxious in general, high inhib basically. And it's almost half of 20 somethings living at home with their parents, what are they gonna do, bring a new guy/girl home every weekend in front of their parents, those days are over for half the population. Most people need an LTR for emotional and financial reasons.

Are they avoiding HTN+, I don't know, when I see mismatched couples it's like that girl could be with an HTN+ and that she's not means she's intentionally dating down. But that's only hypothetically, she may not have access to a single HTN+ in real life. Still even for women the best way to an LTR is through proximity and social circle, and if some low MTN who's known her for long enough is there when she wants one, that seems to be how it goes a lot of the time. I don't know about Insta but for sure not that many LTRs start on the apps, the ratio of matches to dates and let alone relationships is astronomically high and growing.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4