Foids seem to be programmed to desire the 6ft height mark

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
The amount of additional attention I get when frauding to 6ft versus 5'11 is crazy, although that's just like 2 fucking centimeters!!
It's like these femoids have some built-in sensors that detect the 6ft height mark.

Water I know. It's just a reminder that you should try your best to fraud your height to at least 6ft, as long as you don't end up looking like a disproportional freak (which means never attempt to fraud more than 4-5 cm... so if you're under 5'10, this won't work).

• +1
Reactions: teriyaki chicken and Deleted member 19469
  • +1
Reactions: mogging
yeah I don't think so my nigga

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I claim 5'10 online. I'm 6'1 barefoot and show up to dates in chukka boots + 1.5 inch lifts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Baldingman1998, HOLYFUARK and 5 others
only an inch difference. just say u dont know since u appear tall (unless its online, then u can just say "around 6'0")

By attention I mean attention on the street, not online. So that's my point, that this filtering mechanism is possibly built in their eyes lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Hero of the Imperium
The amount of additional attention I get when frauding to 6ft versus 5'11 is crazy, although that's just like 2 fucking centimeters!!
It's like these femoids have some built-in sensors that detect the 6ft height mark.

Water I know. It's just a reminder that you should try your best to fraud your height to at least 6ft, as long as you don't end up looking like a disproportional freak (which means never attempt to fraud more than 4-5 cm... so if you're under 5'10, this won't work).
In eastern europe girls have standart “180 cm(which is 5’11) you know why? Just because it looks and sounds better than 179. Same with 6 foot vs 5’11 thing

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 15302, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
In eastern europe girls have standart “180 cm(which is 5’11) you know why? Just because it looks and sounds better than 179. Same with 6 foot vs 5’11 thing
Bs. I live in eastern europe, I'm 6'1 (187cm), average facially and my 5-6 inches shorter friends with decent faces get much more attention. Height helps, but FACE>HEIGHT

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 23554

I live in Europe too (metric system).
And reminder, I'm not talking about your online dating profile. I'm talking about the way you appear on the street. It seems 183cm looks much more appealing to the eye than 180cm, despite the little difference.
I'm just theorizing, but I can support this theory from my experience.

Bs. I live in eastern europe, I'm 6'1 (187cm), average facially and my 5-6 inches shorter friends with decent faces get much more attention. Height helps, but FACE>HEIGHT

If you're too ugly, then yeah height won't do you a thing, and foids will go for the second best option, in this case a shorter but more attractive friend.

dndr

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

and btw it's not 180 anymore, it's 185.
180 is too little for them these days, so they went to 185 because it sounds better than 183 or 184.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444 and nitesik
only an inch difference. just say u dont know since u appear tall (unless its online, then u can just say "around 6'0")
I always say 6'1-6'2 even tho im 5'11 and mfs brought a tape measure the next day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and UnderTheKnife
If you're too ugly, then yeah height won't do you a thing, and foids will go for the second best option, in this case a shorter but more attractive friend.
I'm not ugly. You just said that if someones is 6ft he has it easy and that's not true.

and btw it's not 180 anymore, it's 185.
180 is too little for them these days, so they went to 185 because it sounds better than 183 or 184.
190+ cm or its over

• Ugh..
Reactions: 444
different girls have different tastes, but especially if you are young face matters more

I'm not ugly. You just said that if someones is 6ft he has it easy and that's not true.

I wasn't saying you're ugly, i was talking in general.
And I didn't say you will automatically slay if you're 6ft, all my theory is is that this one inch between 5'11 and 6ft is also observable in real life.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest

With lifts I was 5'11" ( real height 5'8"-5'9")...my gf told me I looked like a boy or she said things like " were the same height " ( while she was 5'6")
* I checked my height many times and strong 5'8" ( 173.7)after like 15 hours so n

I live in Europe too (metric system).
And reminder, I'm not talking about your online dating profile. I'm talking about the way you appear on the street. It seems 183cm looks much more appealing to the eye than 180cm, despite the little difference.
I'm just theorizing, but I can support this theory from my experience.
Absolute cope bullshit

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Among the zoomers tiktok generation, yeah most probably. I'm glad I'm an oldcel, it's a bit easier.

Why is it easier for an oldcel, the zoomer are still your competition for prime girls.

Why is it easier for an oldcel, the zoomer are still your competition for prime girls.

Easier with 25+ foids, as I'm 32. These ones didnt grow up with tiktok sluts on their screen bragging about their 6'4+ boyfriends, so a bit lower standards.

Prime jb is of course out of the equation for me (though I did a 19yo last year)

Last edited:

Why are you acting surprised? Is this new information to you? lmao.

Why are you acting surprised? Is this new information to you? lmao.

Nope I know height is king, but didnt expect a 2cm difference in that particular height zone to yield such a big effect

Nope I know height is king, but didnt expect a 2cm difference in that particular height zone to yield such a big effect
Well, that's how surface-level women are sometimes. Don't blame them though, it's literally encoded in their minds to be selective like this.
>t. 1,87m perfect heightoid

Well, that's how surface-level women are sometimes. Don't blame them though, it's literally encoded in their minds to be selective like this.
>t. 1,87m perfect heightoid

Exactly, that's the point I am theorizing about in this thread, that such things are encoded in them.

Maybe it's your faux confidence, as most FOIDS can't even judge heights accurately.

And most frauders with their special needs footwear (air force 1) are too dumb to use a measuring tape. Plus they lie about height anyway.

Unrelated but i've heard a sidetalk today, this guy was telling he's 5ft10 while the dude was 5f8 barefoot with jordans on
Pathetic, it's over for this buddyboyo

• JFL
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
different girls have different tastes, but especially if you are young face matters more
I'm 'old' (late 20s) and I'm talking about my friends in their late 20s and early 30s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back