Foids seem very turned off and disgusted at gamers

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
Every single foids I talked to, ranging from 40+ yrs old milf, to 20 yrs old girl, to online to IRL, every one of them got completely turned off the minute I mention I play video games, especially competiitvely and at a high level.

I mean it's obvious why, video games are not important, it's not real life, it's fake and easy, and not stressful, it's relaxing, and just something weak men love to consume on a daily basis. An escape or cope for bums, and degenerates, and losers.

But I just don't get it, why do women hate it so much? Even those who have been a video game addict at least once in their life, they just regard it as loser activity.

Is it something biology involved?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Darkeningstar
Every single foids I talked to, ranging from 40+ yrs old milf, to 20 yrs old girl, to online to IRL, every one of them got completely turned off the minute I mention I play video games, especially competiitvely and at a high level.

I mean it's obvious why, video games are not important, it's not real life, it's fake and easy, and not stressful, it's relaxing, and just something weak men love to consume on a daily basis. An escape or cope for bums, and degenerates, and losers.

But I just don't get it, why do women hate it so much? Even those who have been a video game addict at least once in their life, they just regard it as loser activity.

Is it something biology involved?
What u play and what rank

• JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Darkeningstar