Foids standards shoot through the roof if you're passive

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
If you're waiting for girls to show interest first, validate you, escalate on you their standards are insane. You need to be 7+, hyper NT and popular, interesting in convo, have a bright future. You need it all.
Even girls you mog won't budge. It's Chad or nothing territory.

But if you escalate, it flips. It's like they have no standards. Any dick that has the nerve to try to isolate and jam itself into her is good enough.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Recessed Life, xantrooper and 11 others
nigga I go out with some 6'8 goofy MTN looking ass and he is constantly approached in clubs/bars, etc.

in high-school, above-average guys just had to exist and girls would be all over them for existing. These were friends of mine with the exact same hobby, personality, we hanged out together during breaks,just slightly better looking and had HTB being all over them.

• +1
Reactions: blurazice, Pollorex, truthhurts and 5 others
nigga I go out with some 6'8 goofy MTN looking ass and he is constantly approached in clubs/bars, etc.

in high-school, above-average guys just had to exist and girls would be all over them for existing. These were friends of mine with the exact same hobby, personality, we hanged out together during breaks,just slightly better looking and had HTB being all over them.
I'm chad though.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

just be above average theory

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, MoggerGaston and gookcelriceR
high iq thread, someone finally gets it

most users of psl forums have the mindset of teenage girls and assume they just have to stand outside and be pretty, and girls will obsess over them. ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, xantrooper, efidescontinuado and 4 others
Game in a nutshell

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and BimaxLaser
You dont have to escalate or initiate shit
they would if they are interested

ascend or die trying , lookspill is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper, Ascending2Tyrone, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
But if you escalate, it flips. It's like they have no standards. Any dick that has the nerve to try to isolate and jam itself into her is good enough.
i wonder when op will get arrested for sexual harassment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, MoggerGaston, truthhurts and 1 other person

Thank god the tallest dudes at my school were only 6’4 and even now like 6’3 in my classes

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and MoggerGaston
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and autistic_tendencies
Game in a nutshell

you wouldnt believe how easy it is to go from "invisible" to "worth giving a chance to" by just displaying some character in front of a woman, granted you meet her minimum looks threshold

but people here are too psychotically obsessed with muh chads like delirious faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and autistic_tendencies
you wouldnt believe how easy it is to go from "invisible" to "worth giving a chance to" by just displaying some character in front of a woman, granted you meet her minimum looks threshold

but people here are too psychotically obsessed with muh chads like delirious faggots
enlighten us with your wisdom then, prince of pakistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, autistic_tendencies, Suns9999 and 1 other person
not the right guy to do this (https://looksmax.org/threads/repost...-appropriate-insult-for-me-just-dont.1154969/), but even i attracted some girls who wouldnt really feel me for my looks only just by accidentally saying something based (they considered based, better said), to the point the asked my friends for my number and then asked me out and been infatuated with me for months
this is exactly what happens when you ask a redpilltard to elaborate

muh bro im not the one to explain bro
bro look at this ioi list & btw heres a few anecdotes bro trust me bro just be confident and based bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blurazice, Ascending2Tyrone, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I became very non chalant

I’d say it depends on her personality and definitely age. I’m passive, relaxed, low energy if nothing else and it’s a double edged sword. In high school and college, girls wanted to take initiative, led conversations, showed interest. They could work with me. Which I got used to, but you’re supposed to keep maturing socially. Because as she goes through guys and life this laziness and “seen it all before” attitude kicks in. So being an adult means you keep up with that. There have been times a woman closer to my age approached me, but she immediately got turned off by how I talk, like I’m too passive or something.