Foids talk about handsome men whereever I go

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Last night, I went to some villa of my relatives, this was our meeting point. So my relatives from Germany and UK came, we sit down in the dinner table eating Kebab, when all of a sudden this woman starts talking about how there is this "really handsome guy on TikTok" out of nowhere, starts worshipping him bla bla. Talks about him for like 5 minutes

Let me have my dinner in peace, how about that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, try2beme, Clqs and 6 others
Why is it acceptable for women to thirst over guys publicly but men can't? Society is so cucked man

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, BeanletMogger, try2beme and 6 others
TikTok is just Tinder or any other dating app if you're in the right algorithmic bubble.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Darkeningstar, Chadeep and 2 others
Why is it acceptable for women to thirst over guys publicly but men can't? Society is so cucked man
I swear this shit happens everywhere I go, back in my old school this used to happen everyday. Foids are insane whores over Chads

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ascension
lol she saw me, sorry lil bro

I've realised when women find a chad attractive they will worship him like some Hindu-like divine entity. That's why we see crowds of women swarm around chads.

But do you ever see men do this around Stacies? No. They will even cheat on a GL woman for a bad looking one because their dick is hard in the moment and the women may have one attribute his gf doesn't have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, UrGirlsMcm, ElySioNs and 4 others
I've realised when women find a chad attractive they will worship him like some Hindu-like divine entity. That's why we see crowds of women swarm around chads.

But do you ever see men do this around Stacies? No. They will even cheat on a GL woman for a bad looking one because their dick is hard in the moment and the women may have one attribute his gf doesn't have.
Indian men do tho for white woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, watah, ElySioNs and 2 others
Indian men do tho for white woman.
They do for any white woman. Tbh that's even more pathetic because you take the worst aspect in men's lust and worst aspect in women's lust and combine them to worship any white woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, ElySioNs and Chadeep
I swear this shit happens everywhere I go, back in my old school this used to happen everyday. Foids are insane whores over Chads
While we're here, and we're talking about how we can get staicys. Pretty ironic, don't you think? :feelshehe:

While we're here, and we're talking about how we can get staicys. Pretty ironic, don't you think? :feelshehe:
Nah foids are something else, at least we don't worship them like they are God and if a man does that well he is more of a woman than a man

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Gaygymmaxx
Sorry bro I'll stop posting thirstraps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar, ElySioNs and 1 other person
Tell her im not interested

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Dont worry nigga keep posting your thirsttraps, it was some Turkcel TikTokcel not a niggy
I am a nigga not a niggy

Actually I'm 5"6, and niggy is closer to niglet, so if I was black I suppose I would be niggy

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs