Foids think that jobs give your life meaning

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Silver
I've noticed the majority of women I've met over the years are workaholics in some form or another, and this is coming from someone who prefers younger women. Some literally say that they feel like their life has no purpose without a job. It's kind of funny actually, they're thinking this what men also believe, without realizing they're at Level 1 and most men are at Level 8. Most men have woken up have realized the futility of the rat race, toxicity of "hustle culture", and the myth of the career. The vast majority of the quiet quitting and rejection of the modern workforce is from men. The women are still in the matrix.

It has become increasingly hard to relate to women on this whole subject. It doesn't help that I'm a minimalist, don't tip much (if at all), and am frugal.

I'm done trying to relate to women on an intellectual level, or any level really. I think it's better to say less and get them to continually talk about themselves and occassionally reaffirm whatever trivial nonsense they like. Either that, or it's better to focus on vetting strategies for women that actually have original thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and noobs
The thing is, women crave having a master. Modern jobs provide that. They're married to their jobs.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Guess why jews opened the work market

The workplace is a constant state of validation for college education young women in 2024. Every moderately large employer (100+ employees) has to be constantly vigilant in creating a work environment such that they will be not sued by women for discrimination, harassment or sexism. This means they have to hire and promote a lot of women, enough to show that there is a reasonable number at all management levels. But a there is never ending shortage of qualified women, partly because many women major in BS subjects like Art History or Gender Studies, and partly because most women eventually drop out of the work force to raise kids. So the young women that are qualified and in professional jobs are often less qualified, better treated and better compensated than their male counterparts. You would work hard at your job also if you knew you would almost certainly be promoted multiple times within a few years.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Shahnameh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back