Foids told me that you are a pussy if you rope

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
Was talking to the two of my foid colleagues about the difficulties of male and female life and of course that I told them tha being a male is harder by every possible statistic and metric and mentioned the statistic that men kill themselves infite times more than women and they just replied "you kill yourselves because you are pussies" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not only that they have 0 empathy for men's problems, they also think that you are a pussy if you talk or feel bad about your problems for a milisecond.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, drimprovement, HeightPilledum and 5 others
Most of women problems are just them not taking accountability of their actions, which gives them that problem. That's why I don't empathise with women or single mothers who fucked with a random guy, got pregnant and thinks she deserves the world.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, drimprovement, BrainrottenZoomer and 3 others
reddit moment
Ending your life goes against the deepest primal instincts and takes insane courage

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, gothmog6, Messar and 4 others
reddit moment
Ending your life goes against the deepest primal instincts and takes insane courage
True. That's why God forbids suicide. Because it means losing control over you. He doesn't want you to decide how you die, he wants to be the one to take your life

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
There's no accomplishment in you kys

No matter how miserable I am, I would live through it because there is no other alternative
Life is a precious gift and it's not to be taken for granted

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, drimprovement and nofap