Kraken
foids = chad only

chads = a hole is a hole

How would we know what chad wants nigga

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
How would we know what chad wants nigga
they go for the pump and dump

if youre incel worshipping chads is retardation since they are as much part of the problem as foids
just like ER once preached

cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and chudlite

its not cope he died once he realized the Truth

they go for the pump and dump

if youre incel worshipping chads is retardation since they are as much part of the problem as foids
just like ER once preached
If anyone brings up ER they deserved to be banned nigger that subhuman shouldn't be mentioned U wanna go on a watchlist :feelswhat:

I'm HTN slayer but wont slay anymore because I dont want to fuel the Wheel of Hatred

most chads don't sleep around, look at the top celebs the one who sleep around most are htns
most of them are low profile, they sleep around in private because of their careers

nowadays with cancel culture and hypervigilance over male behaviour by mainstream media on average male celebs dont get traction by being slayers unless if theyre pop artists or rappers

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Their makeup doesn't look nice to me idk why everyone loves it sm, also they're usually hairy but besides that they're pretty good yeah
latina makeup is peak for foids over 20, issue with anglo makeup is that it makes foids look uncanny after theyre past their teen years

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang
latina makeup is peak for foids over 20, issue with anglo makeup is that it makes foids look uncanny after theyre past their teen years
Whites age like milk regardless, black don't crack, Asian don't raisin, idk any for Latinx tbh but most makeup looks shit to me tbf but Latina in specific is awful it looks like they've been drowned in the stuff

It's just too excessive also that eyebrow pen shit that fades also pisses me off

Whites age like milk regardless, black don't crack, Asian don't raisin, idk any for Latinx tbh but most makeup looks shit to me tbf but Latina in specific is awful it looks like they've been drowned in the stuff
View attachment 3159972
It's just too excessive also that eyebrow pen shit that fades also pisses me off
blacks age like shit as well, just not quite as bad as whites but almost there (specially bc theyre often norwoodmaxxed)

ethnicity that ages the best is rices specially foids, amongst other things bc theyre the most neotenous