foids were talking about my zygos

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

leanmax - 5kg left
two of my female friends told me yesterday that when they were doing their contour (cheek make up i think) my cheekbones came up in conversation and were saying how they mirin them.

like wtf

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and N1666
leanmax boyos

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and N1666
mid set, boneless, unprojected zygos. Mirin anyone with slight visible zygos

• +1
Reactions: getmoggedson, psychomandible and N1666
and then you woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, LuckyBeast, appealmaxed and 1 other person
its real, my zygos are quite projected and I had foids take pictures of me in hs when I was super lean. I notice more IOIs from girls when I'm debloated and my zygos pop out vs when I'm slightly bloated

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Wish I had da zygos

its real, my zygos are quite projected and I had foids take pictures of me in hs when I was super lean. I notice more IOIs from girls when I'm debloated and my zygos pop out vs when I'm slightly bloated
lean is life bro. this is when i’m 15% ish maybe 14% so i’m gassed to get to 10%

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
lean is life bro. this is when i’m 15% ish maybe 14% so i’m gassed to get to 10%
fr? pm pic brah. My zygos only start popping out when I get to like 12% bf

appreciate it.

how old r u? maybe u got time. or maybe u aren’t lean
mid puberty, how can you change zygos besides roids, i aint hoping on roids. Excluding surgeries ofc

mid puberty, how can you change zygos besides roids, i aint hoping on roids. Excluding surgeries ofc
tbh just play sports, gym, optimal diet. don’t be eating goyslop bs. my diet currently consists of only meats eggs and fruit.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Too nuch brainrot

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
where is the brain rot
when u spend a lot of time on this site u get a brainrot disease and ur brain starts assuming shit never happened its also called schizophrenia

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and appealmaxed
tbh just play sports, gym, optimal diet. don’t be eating goyslop bs. my diet currently consists of only meats eggs and fruit.
also i have realy bad baby face, nt people say im like 14 year old and some even said 13 :feelswhy:

two of my female friends told me yesterday that when they were doing their contour (cheek make up i think) my cheekbones came up in conversation and were saying how they mirin them.

like wtf
.org ogre having schizo episodes about non existing female friends talking about his unnoticeable zygos