Foids wet themselves over Hitler's manly voice.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned

This a secret recording of Hitler talking in his everyday voice to Finnish military commander Mannerheim in 1942. the content of the conversation itself is very interesting from historical point of view (Hitler talking about the overwhelming Soviet Militarily production, talking about Western campaign, shiting on Italy for their incompetence, etc..) but of course from the title as you might've guessed this post isn't about that. (but it should be tbh) instead i'd like to pay your attention to Hitler's incredible baritone voice. because despite the fact that 99% of modern World likes to portray him as a high pitched Maniac he actually was very Charismatic and well spoken Man with a deep soothing voice.

Dffg

Sdsd

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif

JFL at people still thinking Hitler was an Incel before FuhrerMaxxing. He was a fucking Low inhib Dark triad Chad who seduced foids into following him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 2095, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others

This a secret recording of Hitler talking in his everyday voice to Finnish military commander Mannerheim in 1942. the content of the conversation itself is very interesting from historical point of view (Hitler talking about the overwhelming Soviet Militarily production, talking about Western campaign, shiting on Italy for their incompetence, etc..) but of course from the title as you might've guessed this post isn't about that. (but it should be tbh) instead i'd like to pay your attention to Hitler's incredible baritone voice. because despite the fact that 99% of modern World likes to portray him as a high pitched Maniac he actually was very Charismatic and well spoken Man with a deep soothing voice.

View attachment 111536
View attachment 111537
View attachment 111538

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif

JFL at people still thinking Hitler was an Incel before FuhrerMaxxing. He was a fucking Low inhib Dark triad Chad who seduced foids into following him.

"Not my proudest rub" jfl
Degeneracy to the biggest extent
Himmler was the biggest Dark Triad tho imo

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
"Not my proudest rub" jfl
Degeneracy to the biggest extent
Himmler was the biggest Dark Triad tho imo

Himmler SSdeathMaxxed, Hitler FuhrerdictatorMaxxed.

Both are dark triad in their own way.

• +1
Reactions: xit
Himmler SSdeathMaxxed, Hitler FuhrerdictatorMaxxed.

Both are dark triad in their own way.
JFL AT KIKES PORTRAYING THOSE TWO LOW INHIB, DARK TRIAD PSYCHOPATH SLAYERS AS CUCKS. BOTH OF THEM COMMANDED THE ERRADICATION OF A WHOLE ETHNICITY, ALL FOR THEIR OWN PLEASURE AND AMUSEMENT. THEY DIDNT GIVE A SINGLE FUK ABOUT THOSE WORTHLESS PIGS, THEY WERE NUMBERS UNDER THEIR EYES.
74C14CA0 3C49 4ACE 8EE5 4F06B3CFB8C1

THIS IS THE MERCILESS STARE OF A TRUE COLD BLOODED MASS MURDERER. HE COULD TORN EVERY SOYBOY INTO A SHITSTAIN IN MERE SECONDS, USING HIS BARE MONSTRUOUS GENOCIDAL HANDS.

• +1
JFL AT KIKES PORTRAYING THOSE TWO LOW INHIB, DARK TRIAD PSYCHOPATH SLAYERS AS CUCKS. BOTH OF THEM COMMANDED THE ERRADICATION OF A WHOLE ETHNICITY, ALL FOR THEIR OWN PLEASURE AND AMUSEMENT. THEY DIDNT GIVE A SINGLE FUK ABOUT THOSE WORTHLESS PIGS, THEY WERE NUMBERS UNDER THEIR EYES.
View attachment 111547

THIS IS THE MERCILESS STARE OF A TRUE COLD BLOODED MASS MURDERER. HE COULD TORN EVERY SOYBOY INTO A SHITSTAIN IN MERE SECONDS, USING HIS BARE MONSTRUOUS GENOCIDAL HANDS.

Himmler legit looked like a Mongoloid JFL.

Hitler mogs me

• +1
They portray him as 5'7 brown manlet but he was minimum 5'9 and Bavarian aryan

Isn't it kinda awkward for you to praise him when he invaded your Country tho?

I never said I was from the Netherlands

Hmm u sure? i'm pretty sure you said you were from Southern Holland or something. i also remember you saying everybody's tall in your country, so where else would it be?

Hmm u sure? i'm pretty sure you said you were from Southern Holland or something. i also remember you saying everybody's tall in your country, so where else would it be?
I just said the latter

• +1
Proof that Dark Triad Maxxing works...

My country is full of 6'8 gigachads

Hmm so it could either be Northern Germany. (my Cousin went there and he told me everybody's Tall as fuck and he's 6'7+) or Scandinavia.

I think the latter.

Hmm so it could either be Northern Germany. (my Cousin went there and he told me everybody's Tall as fuck and he's 6'7+) or Scandinavia.

I think the latter.
I'm dark haired and dark eyed though
100% dark triad low inhib med masc germanic beast

I'm dark haired and dark eyed though
100% dark triad low inhib med masc germanic beast

Med masc germanic beast? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: idk you could really just be from Germany or maybe Southern France. but since you said everybody's Tall in your country i'm 99% sure you're from Germany.

Northern Germany bud

Hamburg

Yeah i figured. as i said my 6'7+ Cousin went to Germany and he told me that People there were tall asf.

Yeah i figured. as i said my 6'7+ Cousin went to Germany and he told me that People there were tall asf.
U unlucky your cousin is 6'7 and u only 5'2
did u stunt your growth?

U unlucky your cousin is 6'7 and u only 5'2
did u stunt your growth?

Nah he just got really lucky. we don't have anyone in our family that's anywhers near that Tall.

Nah he just got really lucky. we don't have anyone in our family that's anywhers near that Tall.
Hm ok, so your height is just genetical? how tall are your parents? or are u just larpin

Hm ok, so your height is just genetical? how tall are your parents? or are u just larpin

I'm not Laping my family's short, so yes it's all genetical.My dad's 5'6 while moms 4'11 or something idk. (since she's shorter than me)

My Uncle is quite a bit taller(he's a bit over 5'9) but that still doesn't explain my Cousin's insane height. the only logical explanation is that our distant ancestor somewhere was Tall and he got those genes.

the third reich was the most red/blackpilled uncucked thing to ever occur historically and its hard to imagine anything even close happening again.

I'm not Laping my family's short, so yes it's all genetical.My dad's 5'6 while moms 4'11 or something idk. (since she's shorter than me)

My Uncle is quite a bit taller(he's a bit over 5'9) but that still doesn't explain my Cousin's insane height. the only logical explanation is that our distant ancestor somewhere was Tall and he got those genes.
Rofl he got lucky af then

• +1
the third reich was the most red/blackpilled uncucked thing to ever occur historically and its hard to imagine anything even close happening again.

The only flawed thing about was the false understanding of eugenics. Hitler didn't understand what was attractive in Humans, he prefered Melted faces over Robust Boned Faces.
Rofl he got lucky af then

He didn't just get lucky. he got very fucking lucky. like one in a Billion lucky.

Granted he would've still be Taller than me or my dad since my uncle's(my dad's brother) is taller than him. but he wouldn't be insane height he is now if not for 000000000000000000.1% genetic recombination.

Last edited:
The only flawed thing about was the false understanding of eugenics. Hitler didn't understand what was attractive in Humans, he prefered Melted faces over Robust Boned Faces.
FID4

idk man they seemed to like forward growth

but there is much more to eugenics than facial aesthetics

Cope, Mongolians and ottomans were way more brutal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
also keep in mind melted faces were seen as high class back then probably due to nobility being inbred mouthbreathers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back