Foids who are in relationships are more promiscuous

crushing sluts@100%

crushing sluts@100%

Iron
I've noticed that women who have a boyfriend actually have lower standards but the new standard is simply anything that mogs her boyfriend

When a girl is single she is chad only

But if she gets in a relationship with a mtn oofy doofy she will give iois to high mtn or simply anything that mogs her boyfriend, basically if another mtn oofy doofy mogs the current boyfriend by like a tiny bit she will give him an ioi

But when single she is chad only

Girls get worse when they are in a relationship which proves there prone to cheating, it's not just when a chad mogs the boyfriend, but just when anything mogs the boyfriend

I've found that foids in relationships throw themselves at me

• +1
Reactions: Calippo, moredatesmorerapes, Whatever and 4 others
I've noticed this phenomenon mostly at clubs and social events

Another reason why it's important to look like chad ( just be chad) because the benchmark for cheating is set way higher

Even you still have to worry about other chads

Fucken the world right

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and truthhurts
my gf j cheated on me today and flirted with someone else even tho i mog the dude brutually because she "didnt know what she was doing" wonderful

• So Sad
Reactions: gods lonely man, Calippo, crushing sluts@100% and 1 other person
my gf j cheated on me today and flirted with someone else even tho i mog the dude brutually because she "didnt know what she was doing" wonderful
Damn sad to hear buddy. Hope things get better:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: sprout
That's bad to hear I'm sorry

She did that

no shit " she doesn't know what shes doing" even though you mog him what a cunt

Maybe the theory I wrote above should be adjusted to needing to mog in not just looks but every field

Unless your the last people on earth I just feel like cheating is inevitable

• So Sad
Reactions: sprout
most of my slays are girls in relationships lately

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts and crushing sluts@100%
That's bad to hear I'm sorry

She did that

no shit " she doesn't know what shes doing" even though you mog him what a cunt

Maybe the theory I wrote above should be adjusted to needing to mog in not just looks but every field

Unless your the last people on earth I just feel like cheating is inevitable
yeah its strange, just out of no where too, disappointing, im not even mad or sad, just fucking confused and disappointed in this whore behavior

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
This confused me in college when I was still blue pilled and inexperienced but it's true. My first girl had a boyfriend but he was away at college and I mogged him. Now with the rise of mass social isolation and "rotter culture" it seems like either single and celibate or floating between loosely defined situationships. That she's single means she has unreachable standards basically by definition.

• +1
Reactions: crushing sluts@100% and truthhurts
This confused me in college when I was still blue pilled and inexperienced but it's true. My first girl had a boyfriend but he was away at college and I mogged him. Now with the rise of mass social isolation and "rotter culture" it seems like either single and celibate or floating between loosely defined situationships. That she's single means she has unreachable standards basically by definition.
Yea one of my slays was with a girl who had just gotten out of a long relationship she apparently liked me while she was in that relationship

I've never seen the boyfriend but I have always wondered what he looked like, to find out who mogs who
I've heard he was a real bad boy so he probably mogged me in behaviour, but maybe I mogged him in looks maybe he mogged me in both or I mogged him in both I'll never know
But it just goes to show you could mog in so many things (looks being most important obviously) but all it takes when your in a relationship is to be mogged in one small aspect and it's game over

So to me I just think it's unrealistic and unsustainable to actually be in a relationship, I've never understood how normies think relationships are a given or that there so feasible it's better to just fuck and pump and dump

Single girls are hard to pull absolutely

• +1
Reactions: Whatever