Foids who drink energy drinks at home are the horniest

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Im right now and I came to this conclusion: they drink energy drinks at home that make the energized but because they are at home they cant like talk to people and walk or do work so they mastrubate. All that excessive energy goes into mastrubating because there is no way to be comfortable with so much energy. Idk just a thought like I said in high and I needed 5 minutes to type it all out sorry if I made some mistakes.

@dark.max @Kaari @sickdawgie @14vic @PeakIncels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar, dark.max, 14vic and 7 others
what a dogshit thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lokki, dark.max, xevuxia and 7 others
Least brain-rotten user here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, Alucard69, Kaari and 3 others
It’s over for u my nigga

• WTF
Reactions: Kaari
Funny Face Applause GIF by Tennis TV

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dark.max, imthesupremecel and raleqtambrobret
I'll take your word for it 🚬

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
I stopped reading when this nigga associate it with masturbation

• JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Im right now and I came to this conclusion: they drink energy drinks at home that make the energized but because they are at home they cant like talk to people and walk or do work so they mastrubate. All that excessive energy goes into mastrubating because there is no way to be comfortable with so much energy. Idk just a thought like I said in high and I needed 5 minutes to type it all out sorry if I made some mistakes.

Terrible thread

• So Sad
I do it = they do it
:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and imthesupremecel
Surprisingly legit based off one girl I met once

• +1
How much time you have bro

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and imthesupremecel
nah, because very little foids masturbate, I'd say mostly just tweak out, go to the gym or fuck someone tbh, they don't like, masturbate for it, but it's a good logic

There is no way nigga actually came up with this out of nowhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
There is no way nigga actually came up with this out of nowhere
Einstein discover gravity.. maybe @imthesupremecel discover this ok

• JFL