Foids who lie like this, Are Narcissistic Piece of Shit

1966Ford

1966Ford

KHHV Autist. Yakubian Fascist. 180IQ. Afrocentrist
Tall, "Slightly Autistic" and has Good Hygiene. This don't add up
I hate when foids lie in their own volition for clout. Just pathetic pieces of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, humanoidsub7 and DarkTriadChad
This is so brutal, these type of girls do this because they know these autistic incels will go in thousands after her after this video, I prefer a realistic bitch who speaks the truth and her real preferences than one who does that tbh, keep that in mind boyos, they rarely have these preferences and when they do they don't post it on the internet, those who do, do it for attention.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 1966Ford and falcon1
Why are u claiming she’s lying?

This whole thread is just op saying “my basement rotting autistic looksmax buddies say confidence is everything so she must be lying”

Why are u claiming she’s lying?

This whole thread is just op saying “my basement rotting autistic looksmax buddies say confidence is everything so she must be lying”
There's this thing about women who are attention whoring and is also lip-syncing for attention. And its not because "my bros said it so it's lead" as if I have buddies in here or that fits with looksmaxxing status quo. No lad, it's the brutal blackpill where autistic men will 0 chances of getting a foid (optionally). Autism doesn't attract women because it isn't center to them. Pretty much saying it doesn't give sexual tendencies.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 21182
I hate when foids lie in their own volition for clout. Just pathetic pieces of shit.

"TEE HEE quirky tall prettyboy with edgy clothes only"

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Xangsane

You can't be slightly autistic and have good hygiene? That's everyone on this forum

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford